- San Jose, CA, USA
IT Management Corporation was established in 2009 as a new generation IT solution provider focusing on sustainability, network conversion, and business alignment. We’re a highly qualified and professional voice and data network consulting and service organization.
At IT Management, our mission is to facilitate a transformation to a more efficient, sustainable technical environment; enabled by advanced technology and enhanced communication to optimize production and increase reliability.
We combine our professional and managed services with technologies from leading vendors to provide our customers with the best solution to their needs with consideration of industry standards and reliability. We can assist businesses in designing strategy, architecture, and technology roadmaps that become the blueprint of their vision.
The Project Administrator is responsible for managing all administrative aspects of a project, including vendor management, subcontractor compliance, subcontractor payment applications, subcontractor contract administration, owner payment applications, Procure management and communicating with customers.
This individual must display a high degree of professionalism, organization, and cooperation with customers and co-workers. Individual works closely with Project Accounting staff and Project Management staff.
- Communicate the status of project materials
- Coordinate delivery schedules of material and equipment
- Complete permit application and process
- Perform take-offs from the project plans
- Gather required documents for job start meetings
- Attend various meetings and take meeting minutes
- Support projects by providing administrative support
- Generate computerized project schedules
- Create & update specialized project schedules & labor tracking
- Organize final preparation of project submittals & verify approval
- Manage & integrate project documents & addendums
- Oversee material purchase orders throughout the project
- Verify that all material, equipment, & tools are being ordered and arriving at the proper job site on schedule and field paperwork is maintained
- Maintain Change Order, Material Logs, and RFI logs
- Assist with bids & RFPs as needed to submit com
- Experience working in a fast-paced office environment
- Project Administration experiance in technology or construction company
- Office/Business support background
- Experience assisting large complex projects
- Proficiency with spreadsheets and software
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, effective team player, self-motivated, quick learner
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to read, write and communicate fluently in English
- Superior written, oral and digital communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.