- San Jose, CA, USA
IT Management Corporation was established in 2009 as a new generation IT solution provider focusing on sustainability, network conversion, and business alignment. We’re a highly qualified and professional voice and data network consulting and service organization.
At IT Management, our mission is to facilitate a transformation to a more efficient, sustainable technical environment; enabled by advanced technology and enhanced communication to optimize production and increase reliability.
We combine our professional and managed services with technologies from leading vendors to provide our customers with the best solution to their needs with consideration of industry standards and reliability. We can assist businesses in designing strategy, architecture, and technology roadmaps that become the blueprint of their vision.
The Network Technician will be responsible for the development, support, and maintenance of networks and IT systems.
The ideal candidate will be a competent individual with a great passion for technology with an analytical mindset essential for effective troubleshooting and improvement of network functions.
The primary goal is to create and sustain a well-functioning and reliable network to ensure the uninterrupted operation of the business.
- Install and maintain well-functioning, reliable computer networks, connections, and cabling
- Perform troubleshooting to system failures and identify bottlenecks to ensure long term efficiency of network
- Manage and support LAN and WAN Network devices
- Test and configure software and maintain and repair hardware and peripheral devices
- Analyze and diagnose network problems for a variety of users
- Create, publish and maintain up to date and accurate Network documentation
- Assist other groups in troubleshooting problems that require packet analysis or performance review
- Knowledge and experience working with CRM, Service Desk and Ticketing systems
- Excellent customer service skills, both in-person and over the phone
- Excellent presentation, communication, and documentation skills
- Proven experience as a network technician or relevant position
- Outstanding diagnostic, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Strong knowledge of LAN/WAN networks, TCP/IP protocols, and network technologies
- Knowledge of the OSI Networking model
- CCNA, Network+ or equivalent certifications desired
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with computer networking hardware
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Good driving records
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.