IT Solution Architect
- San Jose, CA, USA
IT Management Corporation was established in 2009 as a new generation IT solution provider focusing on sustainability, network conversion, and business alignment. We’re a highly qualified and professional voice and data network consulting and service organization.
At IT Management, our mission is to facilitate a transformation to a more efficient, sustainable technical environment; enabled by advanced technology and enhanced communication to optimize production and increase reliability.
We combine our professional and managed services with technologies from leading vendors to provide our customers with the best solution to their needs with consideration of industry standards and reliability. We can assist businesses in designing strategy, architecture, and technology roadmaps that become the blueprint of their vision.
The IT Solution Architect will be responsible for planning, designing and implementing operations enterprise infrastructure for our clients. From strategy to fulfillment to managed services, our engineering centric solutions enable our clients to realize what it means for technology to do more.
- Lead a team of Sr. Engineers, Engineers, Sr. Consultants, Consultants, and technical staff
- Provide Sales Engineering support, BOM creation assistance, SOW assistance along with planning and designing solutions for complex multi-vendor solutions
- Engage various manufacturers and their engineering resources for design assistance and lab access
- Research, design and develop repeatable solutions for customer IT needs
- Assist in building and hiring professional services team, within the assigned region
- Work with the Services Director to set training goals for each member of the team
- Manage technical development and team satisfaction of employees
- Manage monthly internal training workshops for employees
- Assist the Services Director with resource management
- Build and maintain manufacturer/vendor relationships
- Be an escalation point for Engineers and Sr. Engineers, Consultants, Sr. Consultants
- Manage Quality Assurance (QA) of all projects within the region
- Meet with key vendors to stay current on products and technologies
- Maintain multiple advanced manufacturer specific advanced certifications. i.e.: CCIE, R/S. Voice, Brocade, CISSP, VCDX, UCS
- Work with the Services Director and the National Practice Leads to develop standardized assessment, delivery and testing documentation to be used by the company nationally, for delivery of repeatable services
- Continuing education of relevant certifications that would benefit the role
- Be available to meet customer IT needs and serve the Customer to the company’s standards
- Assist in day to day projects in all levels when it is needed.
- Knowledge and experience working with CRM, Service Desk and Ticketing systems
- Excellent customer service skills, both in-person and over the phone
- Excellent presentation, communication, and documentation skills
- Strong business understanding including costing, P&L, and pricing strategies
- Ability to think on your feet and come up with solutions quickly
- Must be fully knowledgeable and able to design and plan, implement and support IT solutions using three or more of the following technologies:
- Enterprise LAN/WAN/WLAN
- Datacenter Networking
- Private/Hybrid/Public Cloud Networking
- Network Security
- Network Automation
o Additional beneficial skills:
- Collaboration (Messaging)
- Video Conferencing
- Storage Area Networks (SAN)
- Blade Server Technology
- 15+ years of hands-on experience in IT
- 8+ years of experience performing in a Consultant or Architect role
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Multiple industry-recognized Certifications. i.e.: CCNP, CCIE, VCP, NACP, CISSP, MCSE,
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.