- San Jose, CA, USA
IT Management Corporation was established in 2009 as a new generation IT solution provider focusing on sustainability, network conversion, and business alignment. We’re a highly qualified and professional voice and data network consulting and service organization.
At IT Management, our mission is to facilitate a transformation to a more efficient, sustainable technical environment; enabled by advanced technology and enhanced communication to optimize production and increase reliability.
We combine our professional and managed services with technologies from leading vendors to provide our customers with the best solution to their needs with consideration of industry standards and reliability. We can assist businesses in designing strategy, architecture, and technology roadmaps that become the blueprint of their vision.
We are seeking a motivated individual to perform sales and business development activities for the company with a focus on the k-12 education market. Qualified candidates must have a pleasant, engaging personality, like direct, personal communication with co-workers, vendors, prospects, and customers. Familiarity with the K-12 education market is a major plus, but not an absolute requirement. Technology implementation programs, technology sales, and working with IT departments in K-12 education market.
• Identify new business opportunities.
• Follow up on marketing programs to contact potential customers and existing customers to solicit new business in the K-12 education market.
• Create CRM records, generate and track leads.
• Work closely with sales and marketing personnel
• The right candidate must display a high degree of professionalism, and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• The position will interact with customers, internal team members, and senior management to identify, develop, and close sales and revenue opportunities in the K-12 market.
• Organized, team oriented work habits
• High energy individual
• Responsive to inquiries, pleasant, friendly demeanor
• Minimum 3 years experience in technology sales or market development programs
• Ability to “close the deal”
• Experience using CRM systems, tracking leads, contacting prospects
• Excellent customer skills, working with internal and external teams
• Competency with MS Office, CRM systems
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.