Customer Service and Support Representative
- San Jose, CA, USA
IT Management Corporation was established in 2009 as a new generation IT solution provider focusing on sustainability, network conversion, and business alignment. We’re a highly qualified and professional voice and data network consulting and service organization.
At IT Management, our mission is to facilitate a transformation to a more efficient, sustainable technical environment; enabled by advanced technology and enhanced communication to optimize production and increase reliability.
We combine our professional and managed services with technologies from leading vendors to provide our customers with the best solution to their needs with consideration of industry standards and reliability. We can assist businesses in designing strategy, architecture, and technology roadmaps that become the blueprint of their vision.
Seeking a motivated individual to provide customer service and support for the company’s existing customer base and accounts. Familiarity with technology products and services, and working with IT departments in K-12 education market.
Responsibilities include direct communication (telephone, email, text) with company accounts, and working with our internal company resources support customers, projects, and programs in the K-12 education market. Provide support to Project Manager, assist with producing plans, develop schedules and budgets, responding to vendors and customer inquiries, generating reports. The individual will perform support and coordinating tasks, including scheduling, maintaining documentation, responding to customer inquiries. The right candidate will have excellent communications and interpersonal skills and will interact with customers and internal team members to help deliver results on-time and within budget.
- Provide customer service and support for existing customer and accounts, and for project teams
- Respond to customer and vendor telephone and email inquiries
- Enter data and generate reports
- Monitor and document ordering and delivery of hardware and software
- Assist to coordinate schedules and resource deployment for trade shows, marketing events
- Respond to issues as they arise, recommend required actions to resolve issues
- Work experience as a Customer Service Representative or comparable role in a fast paced, technology environment
- Professional, organized, team oriented work habits
- Responsive to inquiries with a pleasant, friendly demeanor
- Minimum 3 years experience in technology service or support role in a technical sales and service environment
- Excellent customer facing skills, working with internal and external project teams
- Competency with MS Office, project management applications
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.