Trading Partner Ltd. is a bridge that connects businesses and facilitates trade deals between companies from different countries worldwide.
Using our vast wealth of experience, resources, and connections, we've built a robust infrastructure for the implementation of integrated supplies, including the provision of engineering, technological, and logistics solutions.
As a Graphics Designer at Trading Partner Limited, you'll be responsible for the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing, and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of our advert copy, websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions, and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
NB: Kindly include your portfolio link and list the graphic design software you're familiar with in your application.
- Creating and presenting concepts for new projects and campaigns
- Brand identity, logo, and package design
- Digital design and social media content creation
- Vector-based illustration
- Photo retouching, manipulation, color correcting, and archiving
- Collaborating with coworkers, retailers and printers; attending press checks to ensure print quality
- Developing graphics, illustrations, and other creative materials and content for the web, social, and other digital platforms that is on-brand, reinforces our status and reputation, and is appropriate for our various audiences
- Designing the layout of materials for internal communications and business materials
- Creating infographics and presentation materials to simplify the communication of complex concepts and data.
- 2+ years experience in graphic design
- Strong visual communications skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts and data through images;
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (mainly InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere, and Photoshop), CorelDraw, Microsoft Office, DropBox, and G Suite.
- Experience with graphic design and production principles and processes; experience in camera operation, location and set management, audio, lighting, sound, editing, and mixing
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro)
- Experience developing strategic visual content for social media
- Experience with developing graphics, illustrations, videos, gifs, and other creative materials for web, social, and other digital platforms
- Technically proficient with the ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve;
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with colleagues.
We'll only contact successful candidates. Please ensure to include a link to your portfolio in your resume or cover letter. Applicants without a portfolio will not be considered.