Business Data and Market Analyst
- 43 Aliyu Modibbo St, Gudu 900110, Abuja, Nigeria
Trading Partner Ltd. is a bridge that connects businesses and facilitates trade deals between companies from different countries worldwide.
Using our vast wealth of experience, resources, and connections, we've built a robust infrastructure for the implementation of integrated supplies, including the provision of engineering, technological, and logistics solutions.
As a market analyst at Trading Partner Limited, you'll be responsible for studying market conditions to assess the potential sales of products and services. The successful candidate will be able to analyze qualitative data, trends, strategies, and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness. The goal is to assist our company to determine what products are in demand, who will purchase the products, and the price they are willing to pay.
- Collect data (offline and online) on consumers, competitors, and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports, and presentations
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings; identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales, and methods of operation
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties’ research, and implement best practices.
- Maintain confidentiality and observe data protection and associated guidelines where appropriate.
- Provide support to all research studies and prepare information brochures and required materials for all prospective investors.
- Maintain databases and analyze all market intelligence programs.
- Prepare various capital market reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Oversee data collection, and analysis for research studies, surveys, and strategic plan reviews
- Prepare and submit reports and presentations for research studies, surveys, and investor/issuer/policy makers’ education and outreach campaigns
- Make presentations to various forums e.g. investors, market intermediaries, policymakers, financial sector regulators, trade/professional associations, professional bodies, and issuers when called upon
- A minimum of first degree in Marketing, Finance, Economics, Statistics, or a related field. A Master's degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3+ years of work experience as a Market Analyst
- Creative and analytical marketing skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent report writing and data interpretation skills
- Ability to use data analytics software (e.g. Python, R) and data visualization tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, Microsoft Excel, and PowerPoint)
- High level of integrity
- Relationship management/advocacy skills
- Exceptional time management, planning, and organizational skills.
We'll only contact successful candidates.