Entry Level Business Analyst (Training & Placement)
- Newkirk Plaza, Brooklyn, NY 11226, USA
- Employees can work remotely
We are a E-Verified, IT consulting company that specializes in Business Analysis/Quality Assurance with over 300+ employees working all over United States. We team up with the leading Technology, Software and Service partners to cover the full range of core competencies needed to deliver best-in-class solutions.
- Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs. Document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- BS in Biomedical Engineering/ BS in Chemical Engineering/ Computer Science/ MS Computer Science/ BBA/ MBA/ Engineering degree required from an accredited university or College.
We are actively looking for Entry level Business Analyst position for our clients throughout USA.
- Excellent writing/documentation, communication, analysis and organizational skills required.
- Fast learner, quality consciousness and committed to deadlines.
- Candidate must be willing to relocate.
- Delivering work products throughout the project life cycle.
- Conferring with project managers to define concepts and using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems.
- Using standard templates and natural language to develop requirement specifications.
- Critical Thinking Skills.
- Business Analysis Skills.
- Understand the Requirement of the Businesses.
- Possibilities of the System.
- Presentation & Public Speaking.
- Elaborate the Details of the Project.
- Support the Project Implementation.
- Technical Writing, Decision Making & Problem Solving.
- Maintenance of System and Operations.
- Competitive Base Salary: Base Pay of $60,000/Year with periodic reviews (usually every 6 months) and increments.
- ITE provides all its full-time employees with medical insurance. Health Insurance coverage (PPO Plan) is offered by Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, one of the leading healthcare companies in the United States.
- We offer our employees Relocation Assistance, to help them with the relocation costs while starting their project at client site