- Chicago Riverwalk, Chicago, IL, USA
Interview Process: Standard (phone/ Skype – F2F)
** Need Local as In-person Interview is involved **
We are focusing on Python development skills and experience with back office solutions (transactions, settlements, etc.).
Experience with real-time applications, Kafka, and Java is also desired.
- Design and develop a next generation system for post-trade processing
- Work with external systems on transaction enrichment and data normalizations
- Design and develop software components such as trade reconciliations, position calculation, P&L calculations and more
- Develop tools to assist in the review and analysis of trading activity that involves Big Data
- Work directly with business users and the core technology team on requirements gathering and system design
- Use or develop your expertise in custom python-based framework, Kafka messaging, C++ components, data warehouse integration, SQL, and Linux
- 7+ years of involved development experience in Python
- Java skills will help as well
- Experience implementing back-office solutions
- Transactions, settlements, anything related to back-office
- Experience with real-time applications and solutions
- Experience in supporting post-trade processing systems or building BPM/workflow systems/eCommerce solutions
- Understanding of data architecture, software design and best coding practices
- Strong experience with SQL databases and messaging solutions like Kafka
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to work with the business to capture requirements and implement solutions to meet end-user needs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.