Research Clerk - Remote
- 10411 Motor City Dr, Bethesda, MD 20817, USA
Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, ISN Corporation is a nationwide provider of specialized professional services to Federal government agencies. ISN's portfolio includes work with over 100 Federal agencies.
ISN Corporation has been awarded a place in the Washington Business Journal's list of the 50 Fastest Growing Government Contractors. ISN is also on the Business Inc. Magazine's 5000.
List of Fastest Growing Private Companies for the last two years.
ISN is hiring Research Clerk for an upcoming project. The task requires only two and up to six hours of work per pay period. The task is short term in nature and will not extend into January 2021. The hourly rate will be $25.00. Please note this is a telework position.
The ISN Research Clerk Intern will help to obtain and organize information for ISN Corporation.
· The intern will be asked to research topics, summarize files and obtain data from various documents both internal and external.
· Accurately present data or information collected, to include your own resume!
· Communicate with supervisor and team members as needed.
· Participate in 1 to 2 video conferences per pay period.
· High School graduate or associate’s degree.
· Data entry, computer literacy, internet research skills are required for this position.
· Work well as part of a team, accountable and resourceful.
· Reliable internet connection and home computer with video conferencing capabilities required.
Please complete an application here in SmartRecruiters. Make sure to complete all fields and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format. If you are selected for the next step, you will be emailed further instructions.
ISN Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
ISN Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ISN Corporation is a Drug-Free Workplace. Candidates are required to pass a pre-employment background investigation before beginning employment.