- Park Pl, Slippery Rock, PA 16059, USA
Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, ISN Corporation is a nationwide provider of specialized professional services to Federal government agencies. ISN's portfolio includes work with over 100 Federal agencies.
ISN Corporation has been awarded a place in the Washington Business Journal's list of the 50 Fastest Growing Government Contractors. ISN is also on the Business Inc. Magazine's 5000
Investigative Analyst - Remote
ISN Corporation is looking for a capable individual for an Investigative Analyst position in Western Pennsylvania. This position has both full and part time openings. This will be a work from home arrangement with weekly in-office meetings. Position is contingent on contract award.
- Ability to perform research and draw conclusions
- Ability to present issues of concern
- Ability to organize a case file, accurately and thoroughly document all steps taken
- Ability to compose reports
- Ability to communicate effectively, internally and externally
- Ability to handle confidential material
- Ability to report work activity on a timely basis
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team to deliver high quality work
- Ability to attend meetings and training
- Ability to occasionally collect official courthouse records
- Ability to provide impeccable customer service to representatives from various agencies.
- Ability to work in an at-home environment with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to organize and track a significant case load.
- Ability to follow all contract requirements for requesting, conducting, and reporting record searches.
Training will be provided. Please send resume and cover letter for consideration if you meet the following requirements:
- 2 years of analytical experience required
- 2 years of background investigation adjudication experience for government clients preferred
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, research, and organizational skills are required
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Strong PC knowledge and skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills required
- Current favorably adjudicated clearance preferred
ISN Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
ISN Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ISN Corporation is a Drug-Free Workplace. Candidates are required to pass a pre-employment background investigation before beginning employment.