- Bethesda, MD
Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, ISN Corporation is a nationwide provider of specialized professional services to Federal government agencies. ISN's portfolio includes work with over 100 Federal agencies.
ISN Corporation has been awarded a place in the
Washington Business Journal's list of the 50 Fastest Growing Government Contractors. ISN is also on the Business Inc. Magazine's 5000
List of Fastest Growing Private Companies for the last two years.
ISN Corporation offers many competitive benefits to its employees, including:
- Major medical insurance with prescription coverage
- Dental plan
- Flexible spending
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits at no cost to employees
- Basic life insurance at no cost to employees
- Retirement Plan; and
- Paid leave with accrual beginning at Date of Hire
ISN Corporation is seeking a full-time Recruiter!
The Recruiter's main responsibilities will be sourcing, recruiting, and screening applicants for a variety of positions at ISN Corporation. The ideal candidate will have experience recruiting for positions within the government contractor sector. He or she will help refine our internal processes for identifying candidates, maintaining a pipeline of potential future candidates, and ensuring that the recruiting process is an appropriate reflection of our culture and core values.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide full life cycle recruiting support in a high volume-recruiting environment; source, screen, interview, negotiate offers and close candidates.
- Work closely and build strong working relationships with hiring managers and leaders across the organization to understand current and future needs.
- Maintain contact with candidates and database with candidate information.
- Source, screen, and interviews candidates ensuring that recruiting practices comply with EEO and ADA guidelines.
- Conducts reference and background checks, assists managers in evaluating applicant qualifications and in the selection of the most qualified candidates.
- Prepares and extends job offer package to successful candidate. In conjunction with management, negotiates package as appropriate.
- Facilitates the new-hire process including orientation and ensures the appropriate and timely processing of new-hire paperwork.
- Identifies, attracts, interviews and recommends placement of candidates for all levels complying with company policy and equal employment opportunity (EEO) and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) guidelines.
- Provide weekly status reports about open requisitions and recruiting activities to hiring managers and HR leadership.
- Analyze current on-boarding process to improve inefficiencies and create a positive recruiting experience for candidates.
- Build a candidate pipeline for key positions and maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.Track metrics and use data for AAP.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (human resources preferred) or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Two or more years of recruiting/employment experience (government contracting experience preferred)
- Strong interviewing skills for establishing rapport with candidate and gathering information for hiring decisions
- Experience working with recruiting techniques and employment policies and procedures, including EEO and ADA regulations
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good ability to maintain high level of confidentiality regarding employee information
- Possesses the ability to self-manage and adapt to changes, delays, or unexpected shifts in priorities while maintaining focus and productivity in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service driven and attention to detail is a must
ISN Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
ISN Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion,sex, age, national
origin, protected veteran status, disability status, marital status,
genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ISN Corporation is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a pre-employment background investigation before beginning employment.