- 1300 Clairevue Blvd West, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Québec, Canada
- Sub department: IT
Propel your career by joining in our growth! At ISAAC, you will work with talented collaborators, where teamwork and learning are a priority. We align your goals with those of the company, and provide mentoring, training and opportunities to match your ambitions.
ISAAC is a technology company dedicated to the trucking industry. We design and manufacture solutions that help fleets improve performance, compliance and safety. We are actively developing ISAAC’s Internet of TrucksTM by always connecting more objects aboard the vehicle, and provide business intelligence to transporters thanks to big data.
Since it was founded in 1999, ISAAC remains a leader in the fleet management solution market across Canada.
Are you looking for a company that will nurture your talent? At ISAAC you will thrive in a highly collaborative and inclusive culture. The person we seek, will bring a passion for excellence and be a strong proponent of bridging knowledge share and collective effort between groups throughout the organization.
ISAAC is looking for a highly capable Salesforce Administrator to ensure that our company capitalizes on the benefits offered by the Salesforce CRM system.
- Ensure optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products
- Support Salesforce users including user management, password resets & deactivations
- Manage Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups
- Upgrade and configure Salesforce systems for optimized integration
- Provide Salesforce training and end-user support
- Recommend and implement solutions such as workflow rules, changes and AppExchange applications to combat inefficiency and improve overall user productivity
- Maintain and customize our Service Cloud & Sales Cloud applications
- Manage Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, permission sets and groups
- Maintain data quality and run backups
- Manage migration of data into and out of Salesforce
- Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information to training and leadership teams on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users
- Salesforce certified administrator or Salesforce advanced administrator certification
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- 2+ years experience as a Salesforce administrator
- 2+ years experience supporting users
- 2+ years experience with Service Cloud, Community Cloud, or Sales Cloud
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities. (Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Pardot etc.)
- Strong understanding of Salesforce infrastructure, security, and related cloud technologies
- Understanding of Salesforce integrations
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with an innovative approach to business planning
- Bilingual (French / English) (spoken and written). French is a must!
Collaborators are at the center of ISAAC’s interests and values. This explains the numerous benefits of working at ISAAC, namely:
- varied career opportunities
- a stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- enthusiastic and collaborative teams
- competitive salaries and benefits promoting work-life balance: a complete group insurance plan, group RRSP, an EAP, flexible hours, 4 weeks of vacation, etc
- various social activities and free snacks every day