Cloud DevOps Developer
- 1300 Clairevue Blvd West, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Québec, Canada
- Sub department: AI/ML
Propel your career by joining in our growth! At ISAAC, you will work with talented collaborators, where teamwork and learning are a priority. We align your goals with those of the company, and provide mentoring, training and opportunities to match your ambitions.
ISAAC is a technology company dedicated to the trucking industry. We design and manufacture solutions that help fleets improve performance, compliance and safety. We are actively developing ISAAC’s Internet of TrucksTM by always connecting more objects aboard the vehicle, and provide business intelligence to transporters thanks to big data.
Since it was founded in 1999, ISAAC remains a leader in the fleet management solution market across Canada.
Do you want to be part of a team dedicated to developing the best fleet management solution on the market? The Cloud DevOps Developer we seek will be a critical player in building the framework for ISAAC Instruments Data & AI cloud foundation. As an experienced Cloud DevOps Developer, you will implement and provide guidance across multiple cloud platforms – AWS, Azure, CICD Tools, storage, network, virtualization, containerization, security – and help transform the team. You will help ISAAC take advantage of DevOps best practices and streamline the software development life cycle from requirements to monitoring in production.
Your mission will be to manage the DevOps Cloud systems while ensuring alignment with the application development teams needs and processes.
- Manage the environments accesses, controls, costs and features
- Define and enforce best practices in DevOps and implement a solid foundation for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) practices.
- Provision new environments from development to production (infrastructure and application configuration and deployment) and automate where needed
- Design, enable and deliver scalable and automated strategy – Infrastructure as code
- Develop and integrate data & AI platform components within the Azure / Aws cloud platform and support application, data engineering teams.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment
- Develop and maintain relevant documentation (design, network, troubleshooting, dependencies, etc.)
- Design and implement container-based delivery for data & AI components
- Coordinate tasks between development, data engineering and Infrastructure teams
- Convert business KPI's into appropriate system alerts
- Interact with infrastructure and production teams to define DevOps best practices and processes
- Train and mentor team members to develop their automation skills and competencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a DevOps Developer or in a related role
- Hands-on experience on Azure DevOps.
- Strong knowledge of cloud platforms, Azure / AWS / GCP, ARM templates, Azure pipelines, Terraform
- Strong working knowledge of containers and orchestration (docker and AKS/Kubernetes)
- Experience with creating and maintaining detailed network documentation
- Experience with supporting the full software development life cycle, including development, deployment, testing, and monitoring
- Knowledge of system/network security and data backup/recovery
- Hands on experience of SaaS product development is an asset
- Experience with scripting languages such as Bash, Perl, Python, and Powershell
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Intermediate communication and writing skills in French and English.
Collaborators are at the center of ISAAC’s interests and values. This explains the numerous benefits of working at ISAAC, namely:
- varied career opportunities
- a stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- enthusiastic and collaborative teams
- competitive salaries and benefits promoting work-life balance: a complete group insurance plan, group RRSP, an EAP, flexible hours, 4 weeks of vacation, etc.
- various social activities and free snacks every day.