User Interface (UI) Designer
- 1300, Clairevue Blvd West, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Québec, Canada
Propel your career by joining in our growth! At ISAAC, you will work with talented collaborators, where teamwork and learning are a priority. We align your goals with those of the company, and provide mentoring, training and opportunities to match your ambitions.
ISAAC is a technology company dedicated to the trucking industry. We design and manufacture solutions that help fleets improve performance, compliance and safety. We are actively developing ISAAC’s Internet of TrucksTM by always connecting more objects aboard the vehicle, and provide business intelligence to transporters thanks to big data.
Since it was founded in 1999, ISAAC remains a leader in the fleet management solution market across Canada.
As a UI Designer, you will participate in the evolution of ISAAC's web platform and mobile applications thanks to your ability to define aesthetic, easy-to-use and coherent interfaces. You will work in collaboration with the Product, Marketing and R&D teams on platform evolution projects to produce mock-ups, prototypes, designs and other user interface elements.
- Ensure the ISAAC product is visually appealing, consistent and easy to use.
- Produce mock-ups, prototypes and UI/UX designs in collaboration with the Product Manager responsible for defining new features
- Analyze existing interfaces and user behavior to provide insights on optimizing workflows and UI/UX design based on best practices for usability, accessibility and user-friendliness
- Define and maintain a style guide for interfaces, colors and typography adopted by the Product, Marketing and R&D teams
- Support the Product Manager in discovery projects and customer interviews by preparing prototypes, collaborating to develop interview guides and assisting with data collection and analysis
- Collaborate in the recruitment of user group participants and help maintain these groups.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Degree in graphic design or similar training
- Extensive experience in designing visual and interactive interfaces for web and mobile products
- Experience with design tools such as Figma and Adobe
- Experience with managing rapid prototyping iterations
- Experience with storyboarding and user flow design
- Ability to work in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Creative vision and attention to detail
- Fluent in French and comfortable in English.
Collaborators are at the center of ISAAC’s interests and values. This explains the numerous benefits of working at ISAAC, namely:
- varied career opportunities
- a stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- enthusiastic and collaborative teams
- competitive salaries and benefits promoting work-life balance: a complete group insurance plan, group RRSP, an EAP, flexible hours, 4 weeks of vacation, etc.
- various social activities and free snacks every day.