- 1300 Clairevue Blvd West, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Québec, Canada
Propel your career by joining in our growth! At ISAAC, you will work with talented collaborators, where teamwork and learning are a priority. We align your goals with those of the company, and provide mentoring, training and opportunities to match your ambitions.
ISAAC is a technology company dedicated to the trucking industry. We design and manufacture solutions that help fleets improve performance, compliance and safety. We are actively developing ISAAC’s Internet of TrucksTM by always connecting more objects aboard the vehicle, and provide business intelligence to transporters thanks to big data.
Since it was founded in 1999, ISAAC remains a leader in the fleet management solution market across Canada.
At ISAAC, fun is part of our values! We pride ourselves on our remarkable culture and great team. If you care about the well-being of your colleagues, we want to meet you. As an HR Manager, you will work on several innovative projects to support ISAAC's business strategy and growth.
- Research, develop and implement through various programs, an engaging long-term vision related to talent development and progression, performance appreciation and global compensation for colleagues, based on current trends
- Ensure compliance and handle cases involving employment and labor laws, regulations and requirements, internal and external equity, benefits, insurance, safety, etc.
- Educate leaders on all aspects of labor relations management, including HR policies, procedures, and practices, applicable legislation and regulations, and talent development opportunities
- Support and advise managers by assisting in positive resolution and providing creative and effective solutions related to the human experience, performance management, colleague development and advancement opportunities within the organization
- Participate in the development of attractive recruitment strategies and support the recruitment process
- Act as a resource person in the interpretation and application of various HR policies
- Participate in developing the annual budget, preparing monthly and quarterly reports, and monitoring performance indicators
- Participate in implementing and improving the systems and processes related to human resources management
- Support the implementation of strategic initiatives complementary to colleague engagement, candidate attraction and optimization of HR policies and practices, in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Actively participate in various HR projects and initiatives related to workplace wellness, diversity & inclusion, mental health, onboarding, recognition, etc.
- Act as an ambassador to colleagues and external parties for the vision associated with the company's culture
- Participate in defining roles and responsibilities
- Other responsibilities in support of the HR component
- Minimum 7 years of experience in employee relations, crisis management and conflict resolution
- Degree in industrial relations, HRM, or similar field
- Ability to build strong and trusting relationships with various stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of labour law (in Quebec and the rest of Canada)
- Knowledge of labour law (in the US), an asset
- Fluently bilingual (French and English)
- Strong ability to influence and develop a relationship of trust at all levels of the organization.
- Member in good standing of the Ordre des conseillers en ressources humaines agréés (CRHA)
- Recognized knowledge in the various fields of human resources management and ability to present significant achievements
- Experience in investigation, risk analysis and structured workplace conflict intervention (mediation, facilitated dialogue and group intervention)
- Good skills in acting as a change agent
Collaborators are at the center of ISAAC’s interests and values. This explains the numerous benefits of working at ISAAC, namely:
- varied career opportunities
- a stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- enthusiastic and collaborative teams
- competitive salaries and benefits promoting work-life balance: a complete group insurance plan, group RRSP, an EAP, flexible hours, 4 weeks of vacation, etc.
- various social activities and free snacks every day.