FP&A Analyst (Financial planning and analysis)
- 1300 Clairevue Blvd West, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, QC, Canada
ISAAC Instruments designs and manufactures technological solutions that enable truck fleets to improve performance, productivity, compliance and safety.
Incorporated in 1999, ISAAC maintains a leading position as a supplier in the fleet management solution market in Canada. The company is actively developing the Internet of Trucks™, by connecting more objects aboard the truck, and using big data so transporters can gain business intelligence and meet business objectives.
ISAAC Instruments benefits from sustained growth and has received several awards and nominations throughout the years, all of which are a testimony to its innovative character and its contribution to reducing fuel consumption of vehicles.
ISAAC is growing fast and to support this growth, we seek a FP&A analyst to serve as a consultant and assist the executive leadership in making sound financial decisions for the organization.
In this role, you will assist in maintaining and further developing robust monthly reporting packages, and budgeting, financial forecasting and modeling tools. These tools will provide timely and reliable financial and operational information for internal decision-making processes, and will include analytics that accompany the financial reports.
- Continuously refine projections and analyze variances of operating entities and Departments’ key analytics
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators and maintain Company dashboards in support of strategic reviews
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of quarterly business reviews to the CFO, President, underwriting and department management, along with applicable variance explanations
- Develop and maintain financial models used for M&A, due diligence and valuations, including goodwill
- Interface with IT with respect to the implementation of a new ERP
- Take on special projects which occasionally arise
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis.
- College or University degree in Accounting or Finance
- Entry level (1-2 years experience in a similar role)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft and Google suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Proficient in English (French is a plus)
- Highly detail-oriented with the ability to turn disparate data into actionable insights and influence decision-making by senior leadership
- Ability to multitask, collaborate, and communicate effectively with colleagues.
- CFA or CPA designation
- Salesforce knowledge
- Knowledge of French
Contributors are at the center of ISAAC’s interests and values. This explains the numerous benefits of working at ISAAC, namely:
- Varied career opportunities
- A stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- Enthusiastic and collaborative teams
- Competitive salaries and benefits that promote work-life balance: a complete group insurance plan, group RRSP, EAP, flexible hours, 4 weeks vacation, etc.
- Various social activities, free snacks and coffee every day.