Inside Sales Representative
- 1300 Clairevue Blvd West, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Québec, Canada
- Sub department: Business Development
ISAAC Instruments designs and manufactures technological solutions that enable truck fleets to improve performance, productivity, compliance and safety.
Incorporated in 1999, ISAAC maintains a leading position as a supplier in the fleet management solution market in Canada. The company is actively developing the Internet of Trucks™, by connecting more objects aboard the truck, and using big data so transporters can gain business intelligence and meet business objectives.
ISAAC Instruments benefits from sustained growth and has received several awards and nominations throughout the years, all of which are a testimony to its innovative character and its contribution to reducing fuel consumption of vehicles.
Is sales prospecting your thing, with a focus providing a positive client experience? We are looking to grow our Sales team with an ambitious and energetic Inside Sales Representative who will help us expand our client base. Your objective will be to seek out new opportunities within the transportation industry for the Business Development Managers and Solution Specialists.
- Research and identify new sales opportunities and potential clients through cold calls (80%), emails, phone, internet and other means
- Document and maintain information on leads, accounts, all related contacts and commercial data in Salesforce (CRM)
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development
- Understand client needs and requirements
- Take part in the implementation of the commercial strategy put forward by the management team
- Seek out new accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Answer promptly to incoming website requests
- Send documentation, answer requests for information
- Meet lead generation objectives
- Represent the full range of ISAAC solutions
- Participate in the preparation of shows and other events
- Accomplish other mandates given by the VP of Sales
- At least 1 year of sales experience
- Business acumen and strategic mind
- Strong phone presence
- Undergraduate degree
- Good negotiation and communication skills, with fluent English and French (spoken & written)
- Focused and well-organized, self-starter, autonomous, dynamic.
- Experience selling IT products to the transportation industry
Contributors are at the center of ISAAC’s interests and values. This explains the numerous benefits of working at ISAAC, namely:
- Varied career opportunities
- A stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- Enthusiastic and collaborative teams
- Competitive salaries and benefits that promote work-life balance: a complete group insurance plan, group RRSP, EAP, flexible hours, 4 weeks vacation, etc.
- Various social activities, free snacks and coffee every day