Senior Technical Support Specialist - Integrations
- 1300 Clairevue Boulevard West, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Québec, Canada
- Sub department: API Integration
Propel your career by joining in our growth! At ISAAC, you will work with talented collaborators, where teamwork and learning are a priority. We align your goals with those of the company, and provide mentoring, training and opportunities to match your ambitions.
ISAAC is a technology company dedicated to the trucking industry. We design and manufacture solutions that help fleets improve performance, compliance and safety. We are actively developing ISAAC’s Internet of TrucksTM by always connecting more objects aboard the vehicle, and provide business intelligence to transporters thanks to big data.
Since it was founded in 1999, ISAAC remains a leader in the fleet management solution market across Canada.
If you’re super passionate about providing the best possible client service, you may be the senior Technical Support Specialist we seek to join our Integration Services Team. You will be responsible for first and second level service. In collaboration with the client service and engineering teams, you will assist ISAAC clients with integration-related requests. You will diagnose and resolve issues using various tools and systems such as ISAAC APIs, Tranzactor middleware, mobile tablet workflows, client TMS platforms and servers.
- Providing remote technical support to clients, while fostering top-standard client experience
- Documenting and handling client requests using ISAAC’s ticket-tracking system, while prioritizing and following up proactively on open tickets
- Analyzing, diagnosing, and solving technical issues, and escalating tickets to the domain experts when required
- Following up on ticket statuses and keeping clients informed
- Providing basic training to clients on system integration features
- Contributing to technical documentation for clients by working with the primary Level I support team to handle FAQ’s and basic integration service questions/issues
- Triaging incoming support requests pertaining to R&D/product defects and enhancements and/or professional services engagements
- Troubleshooting issues related to ISAAC/TMS integrations primarily focusing on Trimble’s Truckmate and TMW.Suite, Innovative and McLeod
- Supporting/configuring the Tranztec middleware solution that integrates TMS systems using ISAAC API’s.
- College diploma or equivalent training in computer science, transport logistics computer systems or a related field
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in complex technical support with external clients
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in third-party systems integration support
- Knowledge of basic integration design and configuration principles of web services, XML, JSON, SQL, functions
- Strong technical acumen; facility with databases and SQL is a plus
- Experience with these primary TMSs : Trimble’s Truckmate and TMW.Suite, Innovative and McLeod
- Strong communication skills
- Client-oriented approach and attention to detail
- Investigative mind and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to efficiently manage priorities
- Ability to work on multiple issues simultaneously, in a dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Team player who enjoys working in a collaborative environment
- Some after hours work on critical issues
- Transportation experience with TMS and driver/truck telematics solution
- Experience in the fields of high-tech, transportation, fleet management, electronics and/or vehicle telemetry
Collaborators are at the center of ISAAC’s interests and values. This explains the numerous benefits of working at ISAAC, namely:
- varied career opportunities
- a stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- enthusiastic and collaborative teams
- competitive salaries and benefits promoting work-life balance: a complete group insurance plan, group RRSP, flexible hours, 4 weeks of vacation, etc
- various social activities and free snacks every day!