Talent Acquisition Specialist
- 1300 Clairevue Boulevard West, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, QC, Canada
Propel your career by joining in our growth! At ISAAC, you will work with talented collaborators, where teamwork and learning are a priority. We align your goals with those of the company, and provide mentoring, training and opportunities to match your ambitions.
ISAAC is a technology company dedicated to the trucking industry. We design and manufacture solutions that help fleets improve performance, compliance and safety. We are actively developing ISAAC’s Internet of TrucksTM by always connecting more objects aboard the vehicle, and provide business intelligence to transporters thanks to big data.
Since it was founded in 1999, ISAAC remains a leader in the fleet management solution market across Canada.
At ISAAC, fun is one of our values! We pride ourselves in having an incredible culture and a great team. If you have a passion for finding hidden talents, we want to hear from you. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will help to develop innovative talent attraction strategies to support ISAAC’s business strategy and growth.
- Participate in analyzing new positions and analyzing needs
- Develop and implement recruitment, attraction and selection strategies for positions at various levels
- Participate in full-cycle recruitment and conduct various recruitment activities such as scheduling and conducting of interviews, sourcing, background checks, preparing offer letters, pulling reports, updating our ATS
- Provide recommendations for assessment, selection processes and job offers
- Generate, compile and analyze data to evaluate the success or failure of various strategies on recruitment and talent attraction
- Plan for and represent ISAAC at various events: job fairs, career events, open-house hiring events or other information and recruitment events
- Build out talent maps and help develop an ongoing pool of candidates
- Collaborate with various departments’ Hiring Managers in completing the recruitment cycle
- Act as a brand ambassador for ISAAC to ensure an excellent candidate experience
- Use LinkedIn–and other social networks–to promote the ISAAC brand and attract candidates
- Post-secondary diploma preferably in business, HR, administration or any related discipline
- 5-7 years of full-cycle recruitment experience ideally in a mix of high-volume and technology sector
- Excellent command of English and French (oral and written)
- Knowledge of SmartRecruiters is an asset
- Demonstrated ability to use a variety of recruiting tools, including direct sourcing, e-recruiting and networking
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and handle a workload with competing priorities
- Highly organized and able to multitask
- Strong ability and experience in prioritizing work based on requirements of multiple stakeholders
- Collaboration, communication and active listening skills
Collaborators are at the center of ISAAC’s interests and values. This explains the numerous benefits of working at ISAAC, namely:
- varied career opportunities
- a stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- enthusiastic and collaborative teams
- competitive salaries and benefits promoting work-life balance: a complete group insurance plan, group RRSP, an EAP, flexible hours, 4 weeks of vacation, etc.
- various social activities and free snacks every day.