Sales Operations Assistant
- 1300 Clairevue Boulevard West, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, QC, Canada
- Sub department: Sales Operations
Propel your career by joining in our growth! At ISAAC, you will work with talented collaborators, where teamwork and learning are a priority. We align your goals with those of the company, and provide mentoring, training and opportunities to match your ambitions.
ISAAC is a technology company dedicated to the trucking industry. We design and manufacture solutions that help fleets improve performance, compliance and safety. We are actively developing ISAAC’s Internet of TrucksTM by always connecting more objects aboard the vehicle, and provide business intelligence to transporters thanks to big data.
Since it was founded in 1999, ISAAC remains a leader in the fleet management solution market across Canada.
Looking for a new challenge? We’ve got one for you! As ISAAC continues to grow rapidly, we are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Sales Operations Assistant to join our Sales Team.
We seek a person who is results oriented, motivated and looking for an exciting new opportunity. The ideal candidate is eager to learn, outgoing, a self-starter and a team player. You are reliable and bring passion to the table with a strong attention to detail. We wish you to thrive in this full-time position and grow within our organization for the long term. The Sales Team is in full expansion and this opportunity is filled with excitement, new challenges, and the chance to learn.
- Process sales orders
- Ensure data integrity in Salesforce (CRM system)
- Research accounts, identify key players and pass on relevant information to the sales team
- Input customer information into Salesforce (CRM system)
- Assist in travel bookings and accommodations for the sales team
- Support the sales team in daily requests
- Review and execute requests related to mass database changes
- Validate policy compliance by performing financial control reporting as it relates to sales data on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Prepare reports to monitor and boost sales operations team efficiency and streamline daily operations
- Provide analyses to understand quotas for sales representative performance and competitor impact
- Monitor sales metrics, generate reports to help track KPIs and their impact on the business
- Participate in sales meetings with the intention of taking notes to create action-oriented plans for the team
- All other related administrative tasks
- 3-5 years of related administrative or sales support experience
- DEC in administration or marketing, or any other related field
- Advanced computer skills including Excel, Power Point, and Word
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce (CRM Software)
- Demonstrated ability to take direction and meet deadlines
- Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks
- Detail-oriented and able to think outside the box
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative work-ethic and team player
- Demonstrated “can do” approach with a desire to learn
- Reliable with a positive attitude
- Strong verbal & written communication skills in English( French is an asset)
Collaborators are at the center of ISAAC’s interests and values. This explains the numerous benefits of working at ISAAC, namely:
- varied career opportunities
- a stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- enthusiastic and collaborative teams
- competitive salaries and benefits promoting work-life balance: a complete group insurance plan, group RRSP, an EAP, flexible hours, 4 weeks of vacation, etc.
- various social activities and free snacks every day.