Cloud Software Architect
- 1300, Clairevue Boulevard West, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, QUEBEC, Canada
- Sub department: Software Development
Propel your career by joining in our growth! At ISAAC, you will work with talented collaborators, where teamwork and learning are a priority. We align your goals with those of the company, and provide mentoring, training and opportunities to match your ambitions.
ISAAC is a technology company dedicated to the trucking industry. We design and manufacture solutions that help fleets improve performance, compliance and safety. We are actively developing ISAAC’s Internet of TrucksTM by always connecting more objects aboard the vehicle, and provide business intelligence to transporters thanks to big data.
Since it was founded in 1999, ISAAC remains a leader in the fleet management solution market across Canada.
We currently seek an experienced Software Architect for the development of our cloud data platform. We are just starting to scratch the surface of what we can do with our vast amount of data. You will design, develop, and implement the core services responsible for handling the data collected by ISAAC’s telemetry. You will help select the best technology for a future proof solution. The ideal candidate will thrive in a highly collaborative work environment and actively participate in the development process.
We are looking for passionate people who want to make a difference and are eager to join a team dedicated to developing the best fleet management solution on the market.
- Deliver cloud architecture projects to handle vast amounts of data
- Explore new infrastructures to meet the growing needs of our platform
- Produce detailed design requirements for architecture implementations
- Design libraries and tools that enhance programmer productivity
- Work closely with the R&D team and other internal stakeholders to ensure applications are delivered according to specs and within timeline & budget
- Participate in the development of minimum viable products and PoCs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Software development, Computer Science or equivalent
- A minimum of five years of experience in developing software using languages such as Java, C#, .NET
- A strong experience in test-driven and security-sriven development
- A strong experience with scalable architecture that handles large data quantities
- Practical experience working with cloud technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure
- Experience with .Net Core, REST APIs, optimization, and multithreaded programming
- Experience with micro-service applications and cloud-based services
- Experience working on complex software projects
- Experience with building scalable, high throughput systems
- Enthusiastic about staying relevant in the latest technology with the flexibility to quickly adapt to growing technological demands
- Experience working with Spark and related data processing technologies is a plus
- Certification as an AWS Solutions Architect, Cloud Security Certification, Google Cloud Engineer Certification, Azure Cloud Architect, or other cloud-related certifications is a plus.
Collaborators are at the center of ISAAC’s interests and values. This explains the numerous benefits of working at ISAAC, namely:
- varied career opportunities
- a stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- enthusiastic and collaborative teams
- competitive salaries and benefits promoting work-life balance: a complete group insurance plan, group RRSP, an EAP, flexible hours, 4 weeks of vacation, etc.
- various social activities and free snacks every day.