Web application developer
- 1300 Clairevue Boulevard West, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, QC, Canada
- Sub department: Software Development
Propel your career by joining in our growth! At ISAAC, you will work with talented collaborators, where teamwork and learning are a priority. We align your goals with those of the company, and provide mentoring, training and opportunities to match your ambitions.
ISAAC is a technology company dedicated to the trucking industry. We design and manufacture solutions that help fleets improve performance, compliance and safety. We are actively developing ISAAC’s Internet of TrucksTM by always connecting more objects aboard the vehicle, and provide business intelligence to transporters thanks to big data.
Since it was founded in 1999, ISAAC remains a leader in the fleet management solution market across Canada.
Are you skilled in web development and like to design applications that will meet the needs of clients? Join the R & D team and you will have the opportunity to contribute to innovative projects in a dynamic team. As a Web Application Developer you will participate in the maintenance, design and coding of ISAAC’s Web telemetry solution offered in SaaS (Software as a Service) mode. You will work on the application’s front-end and design interactive user interfaces and real-time data visualization interfaces. The platform is an SPA type web application developed with Angular.
- Designing and programming complex new modules and generic controls while respecting the company’s programming standards
- Participating in development meetings and applying best practices of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Analyzing various modification or improvement requests
- Developing new Web applications
- Participating in the maintenance of existing applications
- Delivering high-quality code, testing and documenting the work performed
- Conducting code reviews
- 3 to 5 years of experience in web development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- Good knowledge of Web technology (HTTP, security, performance, etc.)
- Experience with RESTFul API calls
- Good knowledge of an HTML and CSS framework, like Bootstrap or Semantic UI
- Experience with TypeScript and SASS
- Experience with unit tests
- Ability to adapt a Web application for mobile devices
- Curiosity and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Angular translate module i18n
- Knowledge of token authentication (OAuth 2)
- Knowledge of design patterns (MVC, MVVM)
- Knowledge of the GIT version control system
- Knowledge of C # and .NET Core framework
Collaborators are at the center of ISAAC’s interests and values. This explains the numerous benefits of working at ISAAC, namely:
- varied career opportunities
- a stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- enthusiastic and collaborative teams
- competitive salaries and benefits that promote work-life balance: a complete group insurance plan, group RRSP, an EAP, flexible hours, 4 weeks vacation, etc.
- various social activities, coffee and free snacks every day