Marketing Content Designer and Copywriter
- 1300, Clairevue Boulevard West, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Québec, Canada
Propel your career by joining in our growth! At ISAAC, you will work with talented collaborators, where teamwork and learning are a priority. We align your goals with those of the company, and provide mentoring, training and opportunities to match your ambitions.
ISAAC is a technology company dedicated to the trucking industry. We design and manufacture solutions that help fleets improve performance, compliance and safety. We are actively developing ISAAC’s Internet of TrucksTM by always connecting more objects aboard the vehicle, and provide business intelligence to transporters thanks to big data.
Since it was founded in 1999, ISAAC remains a leader in the fleet management solution market across Canada.
As a Marketing Content Designer/Copywriter, your mission is to develop marketing tools to support the organization’s internal clients. Your undeniable talent in presenting complex information clearly will help the sales and client experience team members shine when presenting the ISAAC solution to prospects and clients.
This position is for you if:
- You are a naturally curious person who likes to gain in-depth knowledge on a subject in order to deliver a message with the right level of detail for the intended audience.
- You find joy in seeing well-balanced texts, clearly presented ideas, and relevant visuals that drive the message home
- You want to join a team that’s straight fire (No, really – Karine always burns the popcorn!)
Within a good-natured, spirited team in a rapidly growing company, you will set yourself apart by your curiosity, diligence, and love of carefully chosen and efficient wording.
- Support ISAAC's internal client-facing teams by providing them with tools to support their sales and communication efforts
- Advise on the best media to achieve the desired objective (presentations, brochures, posters, case studies, videos, etc.)
- Poll internal teams to understand their needs, and interview experts on the subject matter to be communicated
- Cultivate a journalistic and investigative approach to validate the information provided by various sources and ensure the accuracy of produced content
- Coordinate the efforts of the various contributors (internal, freelance) in the production of deliverables
- Act as copywriter in the production of deliverables
- See to the global quality of deliverables and ensure that company standards and branding are respected
- Nurture a healthy curiosity about technology to produce relevant content that contributes to the company’s success
- Understand the challenges ISAAC clients face, the solution’s sales cycle, and industry terminology
- Participate in developing the marketing and communications team strategies and tactics.
- At least 10 years of experience in a similar position
- University degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Impeccable writing in either English or French
- Analytical mind, with the ability to understand complex processes
- High proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
- Bilingualism (French, English)
- Knowledge of Adobe tools
Collaborators are at the center of ISAAC’s interests and values. This explains the numerous benefits of working at ISAAC, namely:
- varied career opportunities
- a stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- enthusiastic and collaborative teams
- competitive salaries and benefits promoting work-life balance: a complete group insurance plan, group RRSP, an EAP, flexible hours, 4 weeks of vacation, etc.
- various social activities and free snacks every day.