- 1300 Clairevue Blvd West, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Québec, Canada
ISAAC Instruments designs and manufactures technological solutions that enable truck fleets to improve performance, productivity, compliance and safety.
Incorporated in 1999, ISAAC maintains a leading position as a supplier in the fleet management solution market in Canada. The company is actively developing the Internet of Trucks™, by connecting more objects aboard the truck, and using big data so transporters can gain business intelligence and meet business objectives.
ISAAC Instruments benefits from sustained growth and has received several awards and nominations throughout the years, all of which are a testimony to its innovative character and its contribution to reducing fuel consumption of vehicles.
Are you excited by the energy of marketing endeavors and the idea of coordinating and organizing the activities involved? Then this position is for you! As a marketing coordinator, you'll support a fiery team (seriously, Karine always burns popcorn) in delivering exciting and varied projects. You will stand out for your organizational skills, your energy and your love of teamwork.
- Assist the Chief marketing officer (CMO) in tracking budgets and invoices
- Provide administrative support to the Marketing team
- Maintain schedules, lists, campaigns, KPI’s and dashboards for various projects/events in Salesforce
- Coordinate video pre-production activities (communication with suppliers and clients, obtaining trucks and props required for filming, scheduling, etc.)
- Coordinate event logistics (research, reservations, caterers, suppliers)
- Coordinate the purchase and distribution of promotional items
- Provide support in the planning special events (launches, cocktail parties, etc.)
- DEC in Marketing or related experience
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent command of English and fluent in French (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and social media
- Knowledge of NetSuite and Salesforce is an asset
- Creativity, proactivity, professionalism
- Ability to work as a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Show of discretion and respect of confidentiality
Contributors are at the center of ISAAC’s interests and values. This explains the numerous benefits of working at ISAAC, namely:
- Varied career opportunities
- A stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- Enthusiastic and collaborative teams
- Competitive salaries and benefits that promote work-life balance: a complete group insurance plan, group RRSP, EAP, flexible hours, 4 weeks vacation, etc.
- Various social activities, free snacks and coffee every day.