- 1300 Clairevue Boulevard West, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Québec, Canada
ISAAC Instruments designs and manufactures technological solutions that enable truck fleets to improve performance, productivity, compliance and safety.
Incorporated in 1999, ISAAC maintains a leading position as a supplier in the fleet management solution market in Canada. The company is actively developing the Internet of Trucks™, by connecting more objects aboard the truck, and using big data so transporters can gain business intelligence and meet business objectives.
ISAAC Instruments benefits from sustained growth and has received several awards and nominations throughout the years, all of which are a testimony to its innovative character and its contribution to reducing fuel consumption of vehicles.
Would you like to work in a place where terms like “colleague” and “contributors” are used instead of “boss” and “employee”? Do you want to join a team that’s straight fire? (No, really – Karine always burns the popcorn!) If so, this position is for you!
As a Marketing Analyst, your mission is to review all information that can help the company make informed strategic decisions. Your undeniable talent for gathering information, as well as identifying market trends and competitive intelligence will contribute to the development of effective marketing plans.
- Monitor competitors' marketing activities and evaluate their results
- Analyze competitor strategies by reviewing their products and features
- Gather data on social media and the web
- Collect competitive intelligence data from industry reports or purchased sources to identify trends
- Compile client feedback
- Evaluate and report on their return on investment
- Provide input to the content creation team to guide the production of case studies and client success stories
Reporting and recommendations
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports on all of the above activities
- Popularize and communicate results to various stakeholders and provide hypotheses and recommendations
- University degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication and English writing skills
- Functional French
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys, etc.)
- Great business acumen
- Knowledge of Salesforce is an asset.
Contributors are at the center of ISAAC’s interests and values. This explains the numerous benefits of working at ISAAC, namely:
- Varied career opportunities
- A stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- Enthusiastic and collaborative teams
- Competitive salaries and benefits that promote work-life balance: a complete group insurance plan, group RRSP, EAP, flexible hours, 4 weeks vacation, etc.
- Various social activities, free snacks and coffee every day.