Technical Support Specialist
- 1300 Clairevue Boulevard West, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, QC, QC, Canada
- Sub department: Technical support
Propel your career by joining in our growth! At ISAAC, you will work with talented collaborators, where teamwork and learning are a priority. We align your goals with those of the company, and provide mentoring, training and opportunities to match your ambitions.
ISAAC is a technology company dedicated to the trucking industry. We design and manufacture solutions that help fleets improve performance, compliance and safety. We are actively developing ISAAC’s Internet of TrucksTM by always connecting more objects aboard the vehicle, and provide business intelligence to transporters thanks to big data.
Since it was founded in 1999, ISAAC remains a leader in the fleet management solution market across Canada.
You are super passionate about giving the best customer service possible? We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join our technical support team. You are responsible for first-level customer service. In collaboration with the customer service and engineering teams, you assist ISAAC clients with their requests, and diagnoses and solves both hardware and software related problems (telemetry system, mobile tablet, client’s web platform/server, etc.).
- Providing remote technical support to clients, while fostering a client experience of the highest standard
- Documenting and handling client requests using ISAAC’s ticket-tracking system, while prioritizing and following up proactively on open tickets
- Analyzing, diagnosing and solving technical issues, and escalating tickets when required to the domain experts
- Following up on ticket statuses and keeping the clients informed
- Providing basic training to clients on system features
- Contributing to technical documentation for clients
- College diploma in computer science, computerized systems, electronics, transport logistics or a related field
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in technical support with external clients
- Strong communication skills
- Client oriented approach based on respect and attention to detail
- Investigative mind and problem solving skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to efficiently manage priorities
- Ability to work on multiple issues simultaneously, in a dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Team player who enjoys working in a collaborative environment
- Highly proficient in French and English, spoken and written
- On a rotation basis, must be available to work a few hours on evenings or weekends, to assist clients 7 days a week
- Experience in the fields of high-tech, transportation, fleet management, electronics and/or vehicle telemetry
Colleagues are at the center of ISAAC’s interests and values. This explains the numerous benefits of working at ISAAC, namely:
- varied career opportunities
- a stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- enthusiastic and collaborative teams
- competitive salaries and benefits promoting work-life balance: a complete group insurance plan, group RRSP, flexible hours, 4 weeks of vacation, etc
- various social activities and free snacks every day