- 1300 Clairevue Blvd West, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Québec, Canada
- Sub department: IT
Propel your career by joining in our growth! At ISAAC, you will work with talented collaborators, where teamwork and learning are a priority. We align your goals with those of the company, and provide mentoring, training and opportunities to match your ambitions.
ISAAC is a technology company dedicated to the trucking industry. We design and manufacture solutions that help fleets improve performance, compliance and safety. We are actively developing ISAAC’s Internet of TrucksTM by always connecting more objects aboard the vehicle, and provide business intelligence to transporters thanks to big data.
Since it was founded in 1999, ISAAC remains a leader in the fleet management solution market across Canada.
Are you looking for a company that will nurture your talent? At ISAAC you will thrive in a highly collaborative and inclusive culture. The person we are looking for, will bring a passion for excellence and be a strong proponent of bridging knowledge share and collective effort between groups throughout the organization. You will be owning the Salesforce strategy and driving the roadmap. The Salesforce Architect will work closely with key stakeholders and partners.
- Own the Salesforce strategy and drive the roadmap, taking into account new releases and features as well as 3rd party vendors
- Develop, implement, and maintain Salesforce customizations, applications, extensions, and integrations
- Ensure availability of the Salesforce platform and providing support to resolve application issues
- Troubleshoot issues, provide recommendations, and implement solutions & best practices in the areas of data integrity standards, data quality and overall Salesforce system usage
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, including defining requirements, suggesting alternatives, and setting priorities
- Create test and implementation plans, including user training and documentation.
- 2+ years’ experience maintaining and supporting a Salesforce environment (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud)
- 2+ years of Salesforce developer experience
- Salesforce Application certifications with Service Cloud, Community Cloud, or Sales Cloud
- Salesforce Developer or Systems certifications
- Salesforce Certified B2C Solution Architect
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce infrastructure, security, and related cloud technologies
- Extensive development experience with Salesforce development technologies; security, process builder, flow, workflow, APEX, Visualforce, Lightning, Community, Workflows, Triggers, API, SOSL, SOQL, REST, App builder.
- Experience in data migrations and integrations with ERP systems
Collaborators are at the center of ISAAC’s interests and values. This explains the numerous benefits of working at ISAAC, namely:
- varied career opportunities
- a stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- enthusiastic and collaborative teams
- competitive salaries and benefits promoting work-life balance: a complete group insurance plan, group RRSP, an EAP, flexible hours, 4 weeks of vacation, etc
- various social activities and free snacks every day