- 330 5th Avenue SW, Suite 1800, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
- Sub department: Information experience
Propel your career by joining in our growth! At ISAAC, you will work with talented collaborators, where teamwork and learning are a priority. We align your goals with those of the company, and provide mentoring, training and opportunities to match your ambitions.
ISAAC is a technology company dedicated to the trucking industry. We design and manufacture solutions that help fleets improve performance, compliance and safety. We are actively developing ISAAC’s Internet of TrucksTM by always connecting more objects aboard the vehicle, and provide business intelligence to transporters thanks to big data.
Since it was founded in 1999, ISAAC remains a leader in the fleet management solution market across Canada.
Do you want to take on new challenges? We are looking for an enthusiastic technical trainer to provide tailored training on ISAAC products and technological solutions, both internally and externally.
- Develop trainer and participant materials, including interactive e-learning and classroom modules that are aligned with ISAAC goals, and are aimed at delivering knowledge to both internal and external learners
- Completes development of learning resources for both print and digital use, including the development of learning experiences in our LMS
- Support training development within the function and work with the training team to support training delivery.
- Excellent customer approach based on respect and attention to detail
- Ability to synthesize technical concepts to make them easily understandable
- Ability to adapt easily, strong presentation and organization skills
- Flexibility to deliver training workshops on evenings and weekends if needed
- Fluently bilingual (English and French) verbal and written communication skills to communicate with a broad range of audiences one-on-one and in a group setting, make presentations and write clear concise learning materials geared for the target audience
- A minimum of two years’ experience in design and training delivery, both in a classroom setting and virtual environment
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with a passion for continuous learning
- Experience in new technology, transportation and fleet management, electronics and / or telemetry
- Knowledge of functional business processes in Asset and Work Management
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS); familiarity with virtual classrooms, with multimedia and web design technologies.
Contributors are at the center of ISAAC’s interests and values. This explains the numerous benefits of working at ISAAC, namely:
- Varied career opportunities
- A stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- Enthusiastic and collaborative teams
- Remote work policy
- Competitive salaries and benefits that promote work-life balance: a complete group insurance plan, group RRSP, EAP, flexible hours, 4 weeks vacation, etc.
- Various social activities, free snacks and coffee every day.