Conference and Webinar Manager
- 1300 Clairevue Blvd West, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Québec, Canada
ISAAC Instruments designs and manufactures technological solutions that enable truck fleets to improve performance, productivity, compliance and safety.
Incorporated in 1999, ISAAC maintains a leading position as a supplier in the fleet management solution market in Canada. The company is actively developing the Internet of Trucks™, by connecting more objects aboard the truck, and using big data so transporters can gain business intelligence and meet business objectives.
ISAAC Instruments benefits from sustained growth and has received several awards and nominations throughout the years, all of which are a testimony to its innovative character and its contribution to reducing fuel consumption of vehicles.
Does the excitement of organizing events give you wings? Do you want to join a team that's on fire (seriously, Karine is always burning the popcorn)? Then this position is for you! As the marketing team's User Conference and Webinar Manager, you will be responsible for promoting the ISAAC brand to support the execution of the marketing plan and the company's growth.
As part of a charming and spirited team, you will stand out by your creativity and expertise in marketing event management. You will develop and manage virtual and in-person events to stimulate B2B demand and raise awareness of ISAAC in Canada and the United States. In addition, you will follow up on all initiatives you are responsible for to ensure they have maximum impact.
ISAAC User Conference:
- Conceptualize and produce a memorable event for ISAAC users
- Coordinate all aspects of the event (logistics, audiovisual, entertainment, venue, virtual platform, invitations, rehearsals, etc.) with internal and external collaborators all the way to implementation
- Work closely with technical experts, writers, and marketers to develop conference content
- Create educational, inspiring and memorable experiences for the industry
- Coordinate the production of webinars in collaboration with various partners, clients and media to position ISAAC and its collaborators as experts in the industry
- Measure results to identify the most successful opportunities and adjust strategies accordingly
- Ability to travel throughout Canada and the United States, post COVID-19. Estimated travel of 10%.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- University degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- Functional communication and writing skills in French and English
- You are organized, structured and detail oriented
- You are an expert in managing complex projects and meeting tight deadlines
- You are good at building relationships, bridging the gap between different teams and ensuring that everyone is on the same page thanks to clear and regular communication.
Contributors are at the center of ISAAC’s interests and values. This explains the numerous benefits of working at ISAAC, namely:
- Varied career opportunities
- A stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- Enthusiastic and collaborative teams
- Competitive salaries and benefits that promote work-life balance: a complete group insurance plan, group RRSP, EAP, flexible hours, 4 weeks vacation, etc.
- Various social activities, free snacks and coffee every day.