Event and video content manager
- 1300 Clairevue Blvd West, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Québec, Canada
ISAAC Instruments designs and manufactures technological solutions that enable truck fleets to improve performance, productivity, compliance and safety.
Incorporated in 1999, ISAAC maintains a leading position as a supplier in the fleet management solution market in Canada. The company is actively developing the Internet of Trucks™, by connecting more objects aboard the truck, and using big data so transporters can gain business intelligence and meet business objectives.
ISAAC Instruments benefits from sustained growth and has received several awards and nominations throughout the years, all of which are a testimony to its innovative character and its contribution to reducing fuel consumption of vehicles.
Does the excitement of organizing events give you wings? Does the atmosphere of a film set delight you? If you're looking to join a team that's on fire (seriously, Karine always burns the popcorn), then this is the job for you! As the marketing team's Events and Video Content Manager, you will be responsible for promoting ISAAC's brand to support the execution of the marketing plan and to support the company's growth.
As part of a charming and spirited team, you will stand out by your creativity and ability to juggle various projects at once. You will masterfully manage the multiple steps involved in our participating to trade shows and will develop unique promotional videos in order to stimulate B2B demand and raise awareness of ISAAC in Canada and the United States. In addition, you will follow up on all the initiatives you are responsible for ensuring that they have maximum impact.
- Identify key industry events that will expose ISAAC to its target audience
- Select sponsorships and locations that will offer maximum impact
- Collaborate with external suppliers on booth design
- Contribute to the creation of promotional content presented at the booths (video, brochures, presentation, etc.)
- Work cross-functionally with the sales and client experience teams to ensure a strong presence at events
Videos and photoshoots:
- Collaborate with the marketing, sales and executive teams to determine video and photo content needs
- Develop scripts, storyboards and storylines with internal and external teams
- Coordinate production and follow up with post-production
- With the help of marketing colleagues, broadcast and promote content to gain maximum exposure
- Design or select and order promotional items for ISAAC clients, prospects and colleagues
- Develop an online ordering platform for internal use
- Able to travel across Canada and the United States after the COVID-19 pandemic. Estimated travel of 30%.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position
- University degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- Functional communication and writing skills in French and English
- You are organized, structured and detail oriented
- You are an expert in managing complex projects and meeting tight deadlines
- You are good at building relationships, bridging the gap between different teams and ensuring that everyone is on the same page thanks to clear and regular communication.
Contributors are at the center of ISAAC’s interests and values. This explains the numerous benefits of working at ISAAC, namely:
- Varied career opportunities
- A stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- Enthusiastic and collaborative teams
- Competitive salaries and benefits that promote work-life balance: a complete group insurance plan, group RRSP, EAP, flexible hours, 4 weeks vacation, etc.
- Various social activities, free snacks and coffee every day