Client Success Manager
- 330 5th Avenue SW, Suite 1800, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
- Sub department: Project Management
Propel your career by joining in our growth! At ISAAC, you will work with talented collaborators, where teamwork and learning are a priority. We align your goals with those of the company, and provide mentoring, training and opportunities to match your ambitions.
ISAAC is a technology company dedicated to the trucking industry. We design and manufacture solutions that help fleets improve performance, compliance and safety. We are actively developing ISAAC’s Internet of TrucksTM by always connecting more objects aboard the vehicle, and provide business intelligence to transporters thanks to big data.
Since it was founded in 1999, ISAAC remains a leader in the fleet management solution market across Canada.
Client satisfaction and retention are at the heart of your role and objectives. You will join a dynamic, talented team of individuals who are passionate about, and ultimately responsible for, the successful adoption of ISAAC’s solution by our customers. Reporting to the PMO Director, your main function will be to accompany clients during the deployment, use, and integration of new products as well as the renewal of their contracts.
- Maintaining an annual plan for client successes, with clear and well-defined stages
- Elaborating execution plans to implement the ISAAC solution with clients
- Partnering and collaborating with internal teams on projects and client-related matters
- Responding to clients’ demands, evaluating new needs and accompanying them to reach their objectives more effectively
- Evaluating clients’ continuous training needs and recommending options for delivering these services
- Driving product knowledge, increasing adoption and identifying upsell/cross-sell opportunities with customers
- Managing the smooth increment of the intervention process to solve major problems effectively
- Working proactively on process rationalization while encouraging collaboration between in-house teams and other parties
- University diploma in information technologies, computer engineering or any other pertinent fields
- At least three (3) years of experience as a client account manager and/or managing implantation and deployment of software/hardware solutions
- Strong communication skills, ability to establish solid relationships with clients, motivation towards reaching goals and results in a client-oriented perspective
- Leadership, excellent organizational skills, problem-solving abilities, multi-tasking and adaptation to change
- In-depth knowledge and mastery of computer solutions and software
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Readiness to travel throughout Canada and the U.S. (between 10% and 25% of the time)
Collaborators are at the center of ISAAC’s interests and values. This explains the numerous benefits of working at ISAAC, namely:
- varied career opportunities
- a stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- enthusiastic and collaborative teams
- competitive salaries and benefits promoting work-life balance: a complete group insurance plan, group RRSP, an EAP, flexible hours, 4 weeks of vacation, etc
- various social activities and free snacks every day