Marketing Manager - Advertising
- 1300 Clairevue Blvd West, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Québec, Canada
ISAAC Instruments designs and manufactures technological solutions that enable truck fleets to improve performance, productivity, compliance and safety.
Incorporated in 1999, ISAAC maintains a leading position as a supplier in the fleet management solution market in Canada. The company is actively developing the Internet of Trucks™, by connecting more objects aboard the truck, and using big data so transporters can gain business intelligence and meet business objectives.
ISAAC Instruments benefits from sustained growth and has received several awards and nominations throughout the years, all of which are a testimony to its innovative character and its contribution to reducing fuel consumption of vehicles.
Have you ever compared a well-crafted advertising campaign to a work of art? Would you like to join a team that's on fire (seriously, Karine always burns popcorn)? Then this is the job for you! As an Advertising Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for promoting the ISAAC brand to support the marketing plan execution and company growth.
Within a team full of charm and spirit, you will distinguish yourself by your creativity and expertise in creating and managing effective advertising campaigns. You will ensure the development of ISAAC's brand awareness and lead generation in Canada and the United States.
Online Advertising Campaigns:
- Develop Display and PPC campaigns on Google Ads
- Create and optimize audiences
- Define messages, create content and produce variations
- Recommend new strategies based on data and testing
- Proactively adjust keywords, bids and ad copy
- Monitor budgets to maximize results
Social Media Campaigns:
- Develop campaigns on social media such as Facebook and LinkedIn
- Define messages, create variations
- Select audiences
- Optimize bids
Industry Trade Media Campaigns:
- Develop the annual advertising plan
- Negotiate contracts with suppliers
- Develop campaigns, messages, visuals and coordinate with various media
Industry Association Sponsorships :
- Select or develop sponsorship programs that will enhance ISAAC' brand
- Negotiate contracts with associations
- Develop campaigns and content
Competitive Intelligence and Analysis:
- Track, analyze and document competitors' advertising strategies
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position
- University degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English and French
- Knowledge of Adobe tools
- Knowledge of Salesforce tools (Pardot, Advertising Studio and Social Studio)
- Google Ads certification
Contributors are at the center of ISAAC’s interests and values. This explains the numerous benefits of working at ISAAC, namely:
- Varied career opportunities
- A stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- Enthusiastic and collaborative teams
- Competitive salaries and benefits that promote work-life balance: a complete group insurance plan, group RRSP, EAP, flexible hours, 4 weeks vacation, etc.
- Various social activities, free snacks and coffee every day.