Mobile Application Developer
- 1300 Clairevue Boulevard West, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville,, QC, Canada
- Sub department: Software Development
Propel your career by joining in our growth! At ISAAC, you will work with talented collaborators, where teamwork and learning are a priority. We align your goals with those of the company, and provide mentoring, training and opportunities to match your ambitions.
ISAAC is a technology company dedicated to the trucking industry. We design and manufacture solutions that help fleets improve performance, compliance and safety. We are actively developing ISAAC’s Internet of TrucksTM by always connecting more objects aboard the vehicle, and provide business intelligence to transporters thanks to big data.
Since it was founded in 1999, ISAAC remains a leader in the fleet management solution market across Canada.
ISAAC Instruments, a fast-growing company, is seeking a Mobile Application Developer to join its R & D team.
As a mobile Application Developer, you will participate in the design and coding of mobile apps under the Xamarin platform.
- Developing mobile applications based on defined requirements
- Assisting in all aspects of mobile app development
- Participating in development meetings and applying Agile and Scrum best practices
- Participating in the maintenance of existing applications
- Delivering high-quality code
- Testing and documenting the features developed
- Conducting code reviews
- Experience in developing mobile apps
- Experience using REST type services
- Good knowledge of C# and Xamarin
- Development experience on Android
- Knowledge of MVVM pattern, dependency injection and event stream processing
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Performance driven
- Ability to adapt and work in existing applications
- Good understanding of multitier architecture
- Good knowledge of Android UX development (AXML)
- Knowledge of MVVM Light or MVVMCross libraries
- Knowledge of SQLite or of any other mobile apps database
Collaborators are at the center of ISAAC’s interests and values. This explains the numerous benefits of working at ISAAC, namely:
- varied career opportunities
- a stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- enthusiastic and collaborative teams
- competitive salaries and benefits promoting work-life balance: a complete group insurance plan, group RRSP, an EAP, flexible hours, 4 weeks of vacation, etc
- various social activities and free snacks every day