.NET developer (back-end)
- 1300 Clairevue Boulevard West, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, QC, Canada
- Sub department: Software Development
Propel your career by joining in our growth! At ISAAC, you will work with talented collaborators, where teamwork and learning are a priority. We align your goals with those of the company, and provide mentoring, training and opportunities to match your ambitions.
ISAAC is a technology company dedicated to the trucking industry. We design and manufacture solutions that help fleets improve performance, compliance and safety. We are actively developing ISAAC’s Internet of TrucksTM by always connecting more objects aboard the vehicle, and provide business intelligence to transporters thanks to big data.
Since it was founded in 1999, ISAAC remains a leader in the fleet management solution market across Canada.
As a Back-end Developer, your area of responsibility will be the infrastructure of the platform. You will primarily program in C# to deliver clean and high-performing code. You will participate in the back-end development of ISAAC's integrated mobile communication solution that automates and computerizes workflows and other day-to-day activities for truck drivers. You will be called upon to carry out the analysis, creation, and maintenance of our telemetry solution’s apps and services.
- Participating in the development of the ISAAC platform infrastructure
- Participating in scalable development to enable telemetry data access on a large scale
- Participating in the development of the large-scale data analysis and storage service
- Participating in development meetings and applying Agile and Scrum best practices
- Analyzing various modification or improvement requests
- Developing new applications
- Participating in the maintenance of existing applications
- Delivering high-quality code; testing and documenting the features developed
- Conducting code reviews
- Bachelor’s or college degree in software engineering, computer science, or any other relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of the .NET and .NET Core platform and the C# language (LINQ, Async/Await)
- Experience using and developing REST-type services
- Ability to rapidly learn new technology
- Performance driven
- Ability to adapt and work in existing applications
- Good understanding of a multitier architecture
- Practical experience working with cloud technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure
- Experience with micro-service applications and cloud-based services
- Experience with building scalable, high throughput systems
- Knowledge of Azure services
Collaborators are at the center of ISAAC’s interests and values. This explains the numerous benefits of working at ISAAC, namely:
- varied career opportunities
- a stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- enthusiastic and collaborative teams
- competitive salaries and benefits promoting work-life balance: a complete group insurance plan, group RRSP, an EAP, flexible hours, 4 weeks of vacation, etc
- various social activities and free snacks every day