API Integration Specialist
- 4600, Rockside Rd #102, Independence, Ohio, United States
- Sub department: API Integration
Propel your career by joining in our growth! At ISAAC, you will work with talented collaborators, where teamwork and learning are a priority. We align your goals with those of the company, and provide mentoring, training and opportunities to match your ambitions.
ISAAC is a technology company dedicated to the trucking industry. We design and manufacture solutions that help fleets improve performance, compliance and safety. We are actively developing ISAAC’s Internet of TrucksTM by always connecting more objects aboard the vehicle, and provide business intelligence to transporters thanks to big data.
Since it was founded in 1999, ISAAC remains a leader in the fleet management solution market across Canada.
The API Integration Specialist (Truckmate) is responsible for developing and maintaining various system integrations which include application to application integrations, services, internal and external APIs, file transfers, and SQL queries. Primary responsibilities will also include troubleshooting existing integrations and providing technical support to our clients.
- Concurrently work on multiple projects, and with different resolution teams and clients.
- Help resolve technical issues encountered by both the client and the project team.
- Participate in the deployment of TMS integrations using APIs, primarily with the Trimble Truckmate solution
- Troubleshoot issues related to TMS integrations, mostly with Truckmate
- Configure the different API systems
- Manage bugs and requests for new features
- Manage ISAAC activity configurations
- Execute functionality tests on the implemented scenarios
- Participate in the technical modifications of the integration plans
- Participate in the documentation of best practices
- Minimum 2 years experience in third party systems integration
- Experience in API protocols and programming (primarily XML, JSON, SQL)
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to balance, prioritize, and manage multiple projects of differing priorities and deadlines
- Strong technical acumen; including comfort with databases, SQL, and prior experience in software development
- Experience with Trimble's Truckmate TMS system
- Knowledge of Tranzactor (Middleware) configuration
- Integration experience and overall knowledge of TMWSuite, Innovative or Mcleod Loadmaster
- Transportation experience with TMS and Telematics solutions
Collaborators are at the center of ISAAC’s interests and values. This explains the numerous benefits of working at ISAAC, namely:
- varied career opportunities
- a stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- enthusiastic and collaborative teams
- competitive salaries and benefits promoting work-life balance: a complete group insurance plan, group RRSP, an EAP, flexible hours, 4 weeks of vacation, etc.
- various social activities and free snacks every day!