Bilingual Marketing Copywriter
- 1300, Clairevue Boulevard West, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Québec, Canada
Propel your career by joining in our growth! At ISAAC, you will work with talented collaborators, where teamwork and learning are a priority. We align your goals with those of the company, and provide mentoring, training and opportunities to match your ambitions.
ISAAC is a technology company dedicated to the trucking industry. We design and manufacture solutions that help fleets improve performance, compliance and safety. We are actively developing ISAAC’s Internet of TrucksTM by always connecting more objects aboard the vehicle, and provide business intelligence to transporters thanks to big data.
Since it was founded in 1999, ISAAC remains a leader in the fleet management solution market across Canada.
As a Marketing Copywriter, your role is to draft and develop tools and content to support internal clients throughout the company. Your undeniable talent in presenting complex information clearly will help sales and client experience team members shine when presenting the ISAAC solution to prospects and clients.
This position is for you if you:
- Are a naturally curious person who would rather know too much than not enough
- Find joy in seeing well-balanced texts, clearly presented ideas, and relevant visuals that drive the message home
- Want to join a team that’s straight fire (No, really – Karine always burns the popcorn!)
You bring outstanding creativity and diligence in all things marketing and communications to a good-natured, spirited team in a rapidly growing company.
Within a team full of charm and spirit, and at the heart of a fast-growing company, your curiosity and rigor will allow you to stand out.
- Write, translate, and revise the content of promotional tools (presentations, brochures, emails, posters, etc.) that meet the company’s quality and branding standards
- Highlight the unique selling points and benefits of the ISAAC solution based on the target audience
- Nurture a healthy curiosity about technology to produce relevant content that contributes to the company’s success
- Understand the challenges ISAAC clients face, the solution’s sales cycle, and industry terminology
- Cultivate a journalistic, investigative approach to validate information provided by various sources and ensure the accuracy of produced content
- Organize information into stories that prospects and clients respond to in order to persuade them to adopt the ISAAC solution
- Use available templates to produce content and work with our freelance graphic artist, when necessary, to refine layouts
- Update tools so that they always represent the latest advances in ISAAC solution features
- Participate in the development of marketing and communications team strategies and tactics
- University degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- Perfect or near-perfect bilingualism, with English as top priority
- Excellent communication and writing skills in both English and French
- Analytical mind, with the ability to understand complex processes
- High proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of Adobe tools, an asset
Collaborators are at the center of ISAAC’s interests and values. This explains the numerous benefits of working at ISAAC, namely:
- varied career opportunities
- a stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- enthusiastic and collaborative teams
- competitive salaries and benefits promoting work-life balance: a complete group insurance plan, group RRSP, an EAP, flexible hours, 4 weeks of vacation, etc.
- various social activities and free snacks every day.