Web Marketing Specialist
- 1300, Clairevue Boulevard West, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Québec, Canada
Propel your career by joining in our growth! At ISAAC, you will work with talented collaborators, where teamwork and learning are a priority. We align your goals with those of the company, and provide mentoring, training and opportunities to match your ambitions.
ISAAC is a technology company dedicated to the trucking industry. We design and manufacture solutions that help fleets improve performance, compliance and safety. We are actively developing ISAAC’s Internet of TrucksTM by always connecting more objects aboard the vehicle, and provide business intelligence to transporters thanks to big data.
Since it was founded in 1999, ISAAC remains a leader in the fleet management solution market across Canada.
As a Web Marketing Specialist, you will participate in the development and execution of various digital strategies to ensure the company has a strong, consistent presence across Canada and the United States. You will also be the go-to person on the team for everything related to digital marketing, automation, performance indicator tracking, and branding.
This position is for you if you:
- Prefer poutine to routine
- Are always a step ahead when it comes to the latest technology
- Die a little inside when you see Arial or Times New Roman fonts
- Want to join a team that’s straight fire (No, really – Karine always burns the popcorn!)
- Create new Wordpress pages
- Update the platform and its content
- Apply best SEO practices
- Build email and landing page templates
- Set up automations to capture leads and measure the impact of marketing efforts (ROI)
- Act as brand guardian
- Work with other teams on their projects and make recommendations
- Coordinate content production with graphic design agencies
- Participate in the development of the global marketing strategy
- Act as a digital marketing and marketing automation expert
- At least 10 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience with CRM systems and marketing automation tools: Pardot, Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, HubSpot, Marketo, etc.
- University degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- Keen interest in digital marketing and technology in general
- Attention to detail and diligence
- Analytical, deductive, and conceptualization skills
- A strong ability to organize, to take initiative and to be self-reliant
- Communication skills in French and English
- Knowledge of campaign creation, triggers, segmentation, and dynamic content
- Knowledge of website management: HTML, CSS, Wordpress
- Knowledge of design tools: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.
- Experience in B2B marketing
Collaborators are at the center of ISAAC’s interests and values. This explains the numerous benefits of working at ISAAC, namely:
- varied career opportunities
- a stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- enthusiastic and collaborative teams
- competitive salaries and benefits promoting work-life balance: a complete group insurance plan, group RRSP, an EAP, flexible hours, 4 weeks of vacation, etc.
- various social activities and free snacks every day.