Marketing Manager - Employer Brand
- 1300, Clairevue Boulevard West, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Québec, Canada
Propel your career by joining in our growth! At ISAAC, you will work with talented collaborators, where teamwork and learning are a priority. We align your goals with those of the company, and provide mentoring, training and opportunities to match your ambitions.
ISAAC is a technology company dedicated to the trucking industry. We design and manufacture solutions that help fleets improve performance, compliance and safety. We are actively developing ISAAC’s Internet of TrucksTM by always connecting more objects aboard the vehicle, and provide business intelligence to transporters thanks to big data.
Since it was founded in 1999, ISAAC remains a leader in the fleet management solution market across Canada.
Would you like to work in a place where people use terms like “colleague” and “coworker” instead of “boss” and “employee”? Do you want to join a team that’s straight fire? (No, really – Karine always burns the popcorn!) If so, this position is for you! As Employer Brand Marketing Manager, your role will be to define and promote the ISAAC employer brand in order to support the hiring plan and foster ISAACian loyalty.
You will bring your outstanding creativity and expertise in all things marketing and communications to a good-natured, spirited team. You will make sure the employer brand stays consistent with the ISAAC corporate brand.
- Draft, translate, and revise promotional tools (job descriptions, newsletters, presentations, brochures, advertisements, etc.)
- Feed the career site and social media pages to reflect the employer brand, applicant experience, and colleague experience
- Promote positions to be filled and maintain the company profile on various platforms (Indeed, Glassdoor, and LinkedIn)
- Coordinate the production of videos to attract new talents
- Coordinate our participation in job fairs and related events
- Develop internal tools relating to the human experience and inclusivity
- Collect data on employer branding trends
- Participate in the development of marketing and communications team strategies and tactics
- At least 10 years of experience in a similar position
- University degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication and writing skills in French and English
- Experience in employer brand management, an asset
- High proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of Adobe tools, an asset
Collaborators are at the center of ISAAC’s interests and values. This explains the numerous benefits of working at ISAAC, namely:
- varied career opportunities
- a stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- enthusiastic and collaborative teams
- competitive salaries and benefits promoting work-life balance: a complete group insurance plan, group RRSP, an EAP, flexible hours, 4 weeks of vacation, etc.
- various social activities and free snacks every day.