Client Service Representative
- 1300, Clairevue Boulevard West, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Québec, Canada
- Sub department: Technical support
Propel your career by joining in our growth! At ISAAC, you will work with talented collaborators, where teamwork and learning are a priority. We align your goals with those of the company, and provide mentoring, training and opportunities to match your ambitions.
ISAAC is a technology company dedicated to the trucking industry. We design and manufacture solutions that help fleets improve performance, compliance and safety. We are actively developing ISAAC’s Internet of TrucksTM by always connecting more objects aboard the vehicle, and provide business intelligence to transporters thanks to big data.
Since it was founded in 1999, ISAAC remains a leader in the fleet management solution market across Canada.
Positivism is in your personality and customer satisfaction among your interests? The technical support team is looking to add a Client Service Representative to its growing team. In collaboration with the team members, the person is responsible for helping customers every day by actively listening to understand the customer's needs and guiding them towards a solution that meets their expectations.
- Assist clients to deliver a customer experience of the highest standards.
- Work with Salesforce to handle customer requests, manage request priority, and proactively track open tickets
- Manage customer Return Merchandise Requests (RMAs) in Genius and SalesForce
- Respond to first level technical requests
- Analyze, diagnose and document requests, in order to process or escalate them to the appropriate stakeholders
- Document the issues resolved in order to build a shared knowledge base and contribute to the continuous improvement of the service (Athena)
- At least 3 years of experience in customer service with external clients
- Perfectly bilingual (English/French) both orally and in writing
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- Excellent customer approach based on respect and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to establish good customer relations
- Motivated by the achievement of objectives and results in a client-focused manner
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Carry out all other related tasks.
Collaborators are at the center of ISAAC’s interests and values. This explains the numerous benefits of working at ISAAC, namely:
- varied career opportunities
- a stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- enthusiastic and collaborative teams
- competitive salaries and benefits promoting work-life balance: a complete group insurance plan, group RRSP, an EAP, flexible hours, 4 weeks of vacation, etc.
- various social activities and free snacks every day.