- 1300, Clairevue Boulevard West, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Québec, Canada
Propel your career by joining in our growth! At ISAAC, you will work with talented collaborators, where teamwork and learning are a priority. We align your goals with those of the company, and provide mentoring, training and opportunities to match your ambitions.
ISAAC is a technology company dedicated to the trucking industry. We design and manufacture solutions that help fleets improve performance, compliance and safety. We are actively developing ISAAC’s Internet of TrucksTM by always connecting more objects aboard the vehicle, and provide business intelligence to transporters thanks to big data.
Since it was founded in 1999, ISAAC remains a leader in the fleet management solution market across Canada.
Would you like to be part of a team of passionate people? We are looking for Storekeeper assistant. In this role, you will participate in merchandise related shipping and receiving activities. You will also manage item descriptions and quantities of the merchandise received.
- Carrying out merchandise pickups for client orders
- Storing items in an orderly manner, to be easily accessible
- Preparing merchandise for shipping
- Maintaining up-to-date records on orders, and on quantities, type and location of stored parts using a manual or automated system
- Verifying shipping documents to validate received merchandise, note what is missing, verify quality and reject damaged goods
- Overseeing the physical delivery of supplier orders, and supervising the unloading of merchandise
- Storing merchandise and distributing items within the workshop
- Packaging and preparing the merchandise
- Using dollies or other handling equipment to unload and store merchandise
- Maintaining the warehousing, shipping and expedition areas
- Receiving /handling material
- Other tasks assigned by the manager
- Ability to work in a constantly evolving environment, and within tight deadlines
- Ability to easily distinguish part numbers
- Physical endurance and ability to lift merchandise
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Computer skills
- Professionalism and aptitude for teamwork and customer service
- Ability and interest in executing repetitive work
- High level of rigor, attention to detail, thoroughness and manual dexterity
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position
- High school diploma completed
- Diploma of vocational studies (DVS) in logistics or equivalent
- Forklift operator training preferred
Collaborators are at the center of ISAAC’s interests and values. This explains the numerous benefits of working at ISAAC, namely:
- varied career opportunities
- a stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- enthusiastic and collaborative teams
- competitive salaries and benefits promoting work-life balance: a complete group insurance plan, group RRSP, an EAP, flexible hours, 4 weeks of vacation, etc.
- various social activities and free snacks every day.