Project Manager Integration
- 1300, Clairevue Boulevard West, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Québec, Canada
- Sub department: API Integration
Propel your career by joining in our growth! At ISAAC, you will work with talented collaborators, where teamwork and learning are a priority. We align your goals with those of the company, and provide mentoring, training and opportunities to match your ambitions.
ISAAC is a technology company dedicated to the trucking industry. We design and manufacture solutions that help fleets improve performance, compliance and safety. We are actively developing ISAAC’s Internet of TrucksTM by always connecting more objects aboard the vehicle, and provide business intelligence to transporters thanks to big data.
Since it was founded in 1999, ISAAC remains a leader in the fleet management solution market across Canada.
Client satisfaction and retention are at the heart of your role and objectives. You will join a dynamic, talented team of individuals who are passionate about, and ultimately responsible for, the successful integration of ISAAC’s solution to our customers Transportation Management System (TMS). Under the responsibility of the Head of Integrations, your main function will be to work with the client and internal stakeholders during the deployment, use, and integration of ISAAC products to the Transportation Management System.
- Create and manage project plans and key milestones for clients’ integration successes, with clear and well-defined stages
- Elaborate execution plans to implement the ISAAC integration solution with clients
- Partner and collaborate with internal teams on projects and customer-related matters
- Respond to clients’ demands, evaluating new needs and accompanying them to reach their integration objectives effectively
- Drive product knowledge, increasing adoption by maximizing integration capabilities
- Manage continuous communication and project status updates to all key project stakeholders
- Work proactively on process rationalization while encouraging collaboration between in-house teams and other parties
- University diploma in information technologies, computer engineering or any other pertinent fields
- At least three (3) years of experience as a client account manager and/or managing implementation and deployment of software/hardware solutions
- Strong communication skills, ability to establish deep relationships with clients, motivation towards reaching goals and results in a client-oriented framework
- Leadership, excellent organizational skills, problem-solving abilities, multi-tasking and adaptation to change
- In-depth knowledge and mastery of computer solutions and software
- Working knowledge of TMS Systems (Trimble and/or McLeod preferred) and Telematics Solutions
- Understanding of Integration API’s/technologies at a business requirements/documentation level
- Bilingual is a plus (English and French), oral and written
- Readiness to travel throughout Canada and the U.S. (between 10% and 25% of schedule)
Collaborators are at the center of ISAAC’s interests and values. This explains the numerous benefits of working at ISAAC, namely:
- varied career opportunities
- a stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- enthusiastic and collaborative teams
- competitive salaries and benefits promoting work-life balance: a complete group insurance plan, group RRSP, an EAP, flexible hours, 4 weeks of vacation, etc.
- various social activities and free snacks every day!