Inside Sales Representative (remote work)
- 1300, Clairevue Boulevard West, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Québec, Canada
- Sub department: Business Development
Propel your career by joining in our growth! At ISAAC, you will work with talented collaborators, where teamwork and learning are a priority. We align your goals with those of the company, and provide mentoring, training and opportunities to match your ambitions.
ISAAC is a technology company dedicated to the trucking industry. We design and manufacture solutions that help fleets improve performance, compliance and safety. We are actively developing ISAAC’s Internet of TrucksTM by always connecting more objects aboard the vehicle, and provide business intelligence to transporters thanks to big data.
Since it was founded in 1999, ISAAC remains a leader in the fleet management solution market across Canada.
Is sales prospecting your thing, with a focus providing a positive client experience? We are looking to grow our Sales team with an ambitious and energetic Inside Sales Representative who will help us expand our client base. Your objective will be to seek out new opportunities within the transportation industry for the Business Development Managers and Solution Specialists.
- Research and identify new sales opportunities and potential clients through cold calls (80%), emails, phone, internet and other means
- Document and maintain information on leads, accounts, all related contacts and commercial data in Salesforce (CRM)
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development
- Understand client needs and requirements
- Take part in the implementation of the commercial strategy put forward by the management team
- Seek out new accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Answer promptly to incoming website requests
- Send documentation, answer requests for information
- Meet lead generation objectives
- Represent the full range of ISAAC solutions
- Participate in the preparation of shows and other events
- Accomplish other mandates given by the VP of Sales
- At least 1 year of sales experience
- Business acumen and strategic mind
- Strong phone presence
- Undergraduate degree
- Good negotiation and communication skills, with fluent English (spoken & written)
- Focused and well-organized, self-starter, autonomous, dynamic.
Collaborators are at the center of ISAAC’s interests and values. This explains the numerous benefits of working at ISAAC, namely:
- Varied career opportunities
- A stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- Enthusiastic and collaborative teams
- Competitive salaries and benefits that promote work-life balance: a complete group insurance plan, group RRSP, EAP, flexible hours, 4 weeks vacation, etc.
- Various social activities, free snacks and coffee every day