User Experience (UX/UI) Lead
- 1300, Clairevue Boulevard West, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Québec, Canada
Propel your career by joining in our growth! At ISAAC, you will work with talented collaborators, where teamwork and learning are a priority. We align your goals with those of the company, and provide mentoring, training and opportunities to match your ambitions.
ISAAC is a technology company dedicated to the trucking industry. We design and manufacture solutions that help fleets improve performance, compliance and safety. We are actively developing ISAAC’s Internet of TrucksTM by always connecting more objects aboard the vehicle, and provide business intelligence to transporters thanks to big data.
Since it was founded in 1999, ISAAC remains a leader in the fleet management solution market across Canada.
If design excellence in product development drives you, then join our Product team. You will be responsible for the product features as well as the user experience. You will take into consideration the needs of the business and clients.
- Define user persona and understand user psychology regarding the product and features
- Make the product more user-friendly and intuitive
- Make the product visually appealing
- Conducting user research, user experience design and aligning these efforts to the needs of our business clients
- Guiding projects through the steps of research, concept, pitch, wireframes, user flow, UI mock-ups and prioritizing these in the roadmap
- Identifying and recruiting user groups as well as conducting user interviews
- Collaborating with stakeholders at all levels of the organization (R&D, Product Team, Marketing, Client Experience)
- Be an advocate for data and using data to inform product decisions
- 5 years experience with B2B products (web/mobile) in a UX/UI designer role or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering, or any other training combined with relevant working experience
- Proven experience in visual & interaction design, user research, data analysis - web analytics, experimentation, usability testing
- Solid understanding of data architecture and design
- Able to present complex data in comprehensible forms - charts, tables, diagrams, drilldowns, data
- Experience with fast iteration management - product prototyping, Agile techniques
- Excellent communication and interview skills
- Bilingual (highly proficient in English)
Collaborators are at the center of ISAAC’s interests and values. This explains the numerous benefits of working at ISAAC, namely:
- varied career opportunities
- a stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- enthusiastic and collaborative teams
- competitive salaries and benefits promoting work-life balance: a complete group insurance plan, group RRSP, an EAP, flexible hours, 4 weeks of vacation, etc.
- various social activities and free snacks every day.