Business Development Manager
- 1300 Clairevue Boulevard West, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, QC, Canada
- Sub department: Business Development
ISAAC Instruments designs and manufactures technological solutions that enable truck fleets to improve performance, productivity, compliance and safety.
Incorporated in 1999, ISAAC maintains a leading position as a supplier in the fleet management solution market in Canada. The company is actively developing the Internet of TrucksTM, by connecting more objects aboard the truck, and using big data so transporters can gain business intelligence and meet business objectives.
ISAAC Instruments benefits from sustained growth and has received several awards and nominations throughout the years, all of which are a testimony to its innovative character and its contribution to reducing fuel consumption of vehicles.
ISAAC is expanding its sales team and seeks an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help expand our client base in the USA. Your objective will be to drive sustainable financial growth by boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients. As a member of our Sales team, you will be responsible for prospecting new clients and presenting ISAAC’s solution along with its benefits. Together with the Solution specialist, you will prepare complete proposals that include objectives, a high-level deployment plan and a quotation.
- Take part in the implementation of the commercial strategy put forward by the management team
- Meet sales objectives
- Develop a territory plan
- Research and identify new business opportunities and potential clients
- Generate new contacts and potential clients, by phone, internet or other means
- Contact and meet with potential clients
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Send documentation, answer requests for information
- Close direct sales transactions to meet sales objectives
- Document and integrate commercial data in Salesforce using established procedures, while providing the organization with timely market feedback
- Represent the full range of ISAAC solutions
- Participate in the preparation of shows and other events
- Accomplish other mandates given by the Vice-President of Sales
- Coordinate bids and contract-related information with the Purchasing and Orders departments
- At least 5 years of experience in the sale of IT products
- Business acumen and strategic mind
- Experience in strategic selling and key account management
- Experience working with Salesforce or a similar CRM
- Undergraduate degree
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- Full proficiency in English (spoken & written)
- Focused and well-organized
- Self-starter, autonomous, dynamic
- Willing to travel regularly
- Valid driver's license & passport
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office suite
Contributors are at the center of ISAAC’s interests and values. This explains the numerous benefits of working at ISAAC, namely:
- Varied career opportunities
- A stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- Enthusiastic and collaborative teams
- Competitive salaries and benefits that promote work-life balance: a complete group insurance plan, group RRSP, EAP, flexible hours, 4 weeks vacation, etc.
- Various social activities, free snacks and coffee every day