Director - Project Management Office
- 1300 Clairevue Boulevard West, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, QC, Canada
- Sub department: Project Management
ISAAC Instruments designs and manufactures technological solutions that enable truck fleets to improve performance, productivity, compliance, and safety.
Incorporated in 1999, ISAAC maintains a leading position as a supplier in the fleet management solution market in Quebec and is currently the only supplier of vehicle telemetry in North America. The company is actively developing the Internet of TrucksTM, by connecting more objects aboard the truck, and using big data so transporters can gain business intelligence and meet business objectives.
ISAAC Instruments benefits from sustained growth and has received several awards and nominations throughout the years, all of which are a testimony to its innovative character and its contribution to reducing fuel consumption of vehicles.
Does the challenge of supporting a fast-growing tech company appeal to you? Do you keep up to date with the latest technological trends? Do you care deeply about your team members succeeding and finding fulfillment? ISAAC is seeking a leader for the project management team in its customer experience group. As the Project Management Office Director, taking pride in customer success is crucial to you. You refuse to settle for the status quo, follow up diligently, focus on finding solutions, and understand the importance of maximizing CRM use (preferably Salesforce).
- Oversee the progress of all group projects and lead the team of project managers
- Ensure that your team members have all the tools they need to complete projects to customer requirements
- Leverage best practices to identify, quantify, and track project execution
- Set effective operational objectives for the team, periodically measuring results, providing feedback on specific projects, and developing talents through appreciation, development plans, transition plans, mentoring, continuous training, etc.
- Work in collaboration with colleagues in other departments to align company processes and workflows
- Identify opportunities and develop procedures to optimize project roll-outs
- Set up workflows to implement the ISAAC solution across customer businesses to their full satisfaction
- Throughout the client journey, follow up as needed at every touchpoint between the company and the customer
- Build relationships and develop solid partnerships with a range of stakeholders
- Take part in the planning of new features and upcoming releases, in support of project managers
- Identify the main risks and bring them to the attention of the vice president of customer experience
- Assess, maintain, or amend best business practices and measurement items (project KPI) to reach project management objectives
- Summarize information to present results periodically to upper company management
- Other related tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, project management, computer science, supply chain, or the equivalent
- Minimum of ten years of experience in implementation project management
- Minimum of three years of experience heading a project management office
- A combination of strategic vision and alignment with practical skills – execution, project recovery, and achievement of objectives
- Ability and availability to travel, mainly across Canada (10%)
- Valid passport
- Full proficiency in French and English
- Advanced proficiency with the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of the trucking industry and related operational processes
- Experience in setting up a project management office, in a project management support role, or in the development of tools and methodologies
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Green Belt/Black Belt certification
Employees are at the center of ISAAC’s interests and values. This explains the numerous benefits of working at ISAAC, namely:
- varied career opportunities
- a stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- enthusiastic and collaborative teams
- competitive salaries and benefits promoting work-life balance: a complete group insurance plan, group RRSP, flexible hours, 4 weeks of vacation, etc
- various social activities and free snacks every day