Technical Specialist – (Installation Service Center)
- 1300 Clairevue Boulevard West, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, QC, Canada
- Sub department: OSS
ISAAC Instruments designs and manufactures technological solutions that enable truck fleets to improve performance, productivity, compliance, and safety.
Incorporated in 1999, ISAAC maintains a leading position as a supplier in the fleet management solution market in Quebec and is currently the only supplier of vehicle telemetry in North America. The company is actively developing the Internet of TrucksTM, by connecting more objects aboard the truck, and using big data so transporters can gain business intelligence and meet business objectives.
ISAAC Instruments benefits from sustained growth and has received several awards and nominations throughout the years, all of which are a testimony to its innovative character and its contribution to reducing fuel consumption of vehicles.
Are you looking for a stimulating environment to put your strengths to good use? Do you take pride in seeing customers succeed? Do you enjoy finding technical solutions, from the simple to the complex, and being the hero of the day? If you answered yes to these questions, join our team at the Installation Service Center! You will be working in a dynamic atmosphere with diligent colleagues who don’t settle for the status quo and have a great sense of humor!
- Tackle and resolve installation and hardware configuration problems
- Monitor, check, and ensure compliance and quality of hardware installation on customer sites
- Develop and improve processes
- Assist with customer and supplier invoice tracking
- Take part in the continuous improvement of the installation process (in collaboration with the hardware R & D team)
- Provide on-demand assistance to the technical support team
- Oversee the training and guidance of new colleagues
- Take part in the preparation of installation specifications
- DVS (Diploma of Vocational Studies or DEP in French) in electromechanics/electronics or experience as an electronics/installation technician
- At least two (2) years of experience in technical support
- Valid passport and driver’s license
- Good time and priority management skills; ability to work on tight deadlines
- Independence and thoroughness
- Analytical mind, meticulousness, diligence and sound professional judgment
- Proficiency in French and English
- Knowledge of vehicle electrical systems, communication systems, and sensors
- Knowledge of telemetry and telematics systems
- Experience in the high tech, transportation, automotive electronic systems, electronics, or telemetry industry
Employees are at the center of ISAAC’s interests and values. This explains the numerous benefits of working at ISAAC, namely:
- varied career opportunities
- a stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- enthusiastic and collaborative teams
- competitive salaries and benefits that promote work-life balance: a complete group insurance plan, group RRSP, flexible hours, 4 weeks vacation, etc.
- various social activities and free snacks every day