- 1300 Clairevue Boulevard West, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, QC, Canada
- Sub department: Software Development
ISAAC Instruments designs and manufactures technological solutions that enable truck fleets to improve performance, productivity, compliance, and safety.
Incorporated in 1999, ISAAC maintains a leading position as a supplier in the fleet management solution market in Quebec and is currently the only supplier of vehicle telemetry in North America. The company is actively developing the Internet of TrucksTM, by connecting more objects aboard the truck, and using big data so transporters can gain business intelligence and meet business objectives.
ISAAC Instruments benefits from sustained growth and has received several awards and nominations throughout the years, all of which are a testimony to its innovative character and its contribution to reducing fuel consumption of vehicles.
Does the challenge of supporting the expansion of a fast-growing company appeal to you? Are you a meticulous, deductive type who is skilled at prioritizing requests and tasks? If you answered yes to both questions, our Product team is looking for you! You will be responsible for translating business needs into specifications and strategies within the general software architecture of our products and systems. You will apply your analytical skills and creativity to supporting the technical teams and helping them pinpoint requirements prior to developing solutions.
- Take part in working sessions with stakeholders to collect business needs
- Analyze and document customer requests. Identify alternatives, make recommendations, and update the Product Backlog
- Write clear and comprehensive Product Backlog requirements
- Prioritize Product Backlog items to best achieve the company mission and goals, and optimize the work of the Development team
- Ensure the Product Backlog is visible to all and clearly prioritized
- Ensure the Development Team correctly understands the requirements contained in the Product Backlog
- Act as a point of contact for stakeholders to identify and resolve functional issues
- Support technical teams during the design and programming phases to check that deliverables meet expectations
- Assist the Quality Assurance team in drafting and testing implementation strategies
- Take part in the validation of physical deliverables with the technical team
- Update the documentation connecting business requirements and test scenarios and ensure all requirements are considered and solutions are validated
- University degree in a relevant field combined with at least five (5) years of experience as a Product Owner
- Great listener with strong interpersonal and communication skills, both spoken and written
- Solid problem-solving and analytical/deductive skills
- Ability to make the right decisions in various contexts and to influence, convince, and anticipate change
- Indisputable drive to take on projects with energy and enthusiasm
- Attention to detail
- Full proficiency in French and English
Employees are at the center of ISAAC’s interests and values. This explains the numerous benefits of working at ISAAC, namely:
- varied career opportunities
- a stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- enthusiastic and collaborative teams
- competitive salaries and benefits that promote work-life balance: a complete group insurance plan, group RRSP, flexible hours, 4 weeks vacation, etc.
- various social activities and free snacks every day