Vice-president of Product
- 1300 Boulevard Clairevue Ouest, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, QC, Canada
ISAAC Instruments designs and manufactures technological solutions that enable truck fleets to improve performance, productivity, compliance, and safety.
Incorporated in 1999, ISAAC maintains a leading position as a supplier in the fleet management solution market in Quebec and is currently the only supplier of vehicle telemetry in North America. The company is actively developing the Internet of TrucksTM, by connecting more objects aboard the truck, and using big data so transporters can gain business intelligence and meet their objectives.
ISAAC Instruments benefits from sustained growth and has received several awards and nominations throughout the years, all of which are a testimony to its innovative character and its contribution to reducing fuel consumption of vehicles.
We are looking for a VP of Product to join our team and help us in our mission to create the most exceptional vehicle telematics solution that changes the way fleets operate and communicate.
Reporting to the President, you will play a pivotal role on our executive team and take leadership in managing ISAAC’s product offering through its life-cycle. You will work cross-functionally to create, drive and execute our product strategy. You will be empowered to develop and execute our product management process and be responsible for buidling, mentoring and coaching the product team.
- Work closely with the senior leadership team to shape product vision and strategy and influence business decisions at the highest levels of the company
- Champion and shape a collaborative, user-centric and data-driven product culture
- Collect and analyze data on clients’ needs and on industry’s trends to translate those insights into innovations
- Conduct market research that will assist in driving feature prioritization
- Acquire competitive intelligence in order to maintain an up-to-date SWOT analysis
- Liaise and build lasting relationships with clients and partners to understand and develop new features and products
- Develop and execute a customer-focused product roadmap leveraging cross-functional collaboration
- Manage the product life-cycle from strategic planning to tactical product management activities with an ability to align efforts across all levels of an organization
- Develop and optimize product management processes
- Create concise and consistent product requirements documentation
- Lead, coach and grow a talented product team
- Define and drive metrics
- 10 years of experience in a product management role
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- Experience with Voice-of-customer and Advisory boards
- Experience in B2B, enterprise software or SaaS
- Track record for developing products that scale
- Experience with leading a team
- Familiarity with the Agile methodology
- Knowledge of the Stage Gate methodology
- Background in marketing, design, consumer research or engineering
- Bilingual English/French
- Curious and analytical - you love diving into data to generate actionable client insights
- Communicator and influencer - you know how to tell a story and communicate a vision
- Collaborative - you’re a team player who builds alignment
- Previous experience on a leadership team
- Entrepreneurial problem solver - you know how to prioritize, build fast and iterate
- Motivated by impact and growth - you want to make a difference at a global scale
Contributors are at the center of ISAAC’s interests and values. This explains the numerous benefits of working at ISAAC, namely:
- varied career opportunities
- a stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- enthusiastic and collaborative teams
- competitive salaries and benefits that promote work-life balance: a complete group insurance plan, group RRSP, flexible hours, 4 weeks vacation, etc.
- various social activities and free snacks every day