Accounts payable clerk
- 240, boul Fréchette, Chambly, Québec, Canada
ISAAC Instruments designs and manufactures technological solutions that enable truck fleets to improve performance, productivity, compliance and safety.
Incorporated in 1999, ISAAC maintains a leading position as a supplier in the fleet management solution market in Quebec, and is currently the only supplier of vehicle telemetry in North America. The company is actively developing the Internet of Trucks™, by connecting more objects aboard the truck, and using big data so transporters can gain business intelligence and meet business objectives.
ISAAC Instruments benefits from sustained growth and has received several awards and nominations throughout the years, all of which are a testimony to its innovative character and its contribution to reducing fuel consumption of vehicles.
Would you like to be part of a fast-growing company? Are you passionate about numbers? If you are detail-oriented, meticulous and organized, look no further! We are seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join our accounting team. You will prepare, calculate and process invoices, accounts payable and other financial records, in accordance with established procedures.
- Analyze invoices and record entries
- Process invoices to the appropriate general ledger (GL) accounts
- Validate employees’ expense reimbursement claims
- Issue payments and coordinate EFT payments and the mailing of cheques
- Reconcile accounts
- Open supplier accounts
- Ensure timely and accurate closing of accounts payable each month
- Perform other general accounting/administrative duties in the accounting department
- Diploma of College Studies (DCS) in Administration – Accounting, DEP, or relevant experience
- Proficient in French and English, spoken and written
- 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of the accounting cycle (general ledger)
- Analytical mindset and attention to detail
- Compliance with deadlines and existing standards
- Proficient with office automation, spreadsheets and major accounting software
- Good knowledge of sales taxes (Canadian and American)
Employees are at the center of ISAAC’s interests and values. This explains the numerous benefits of working at ISAAC, namely:
- varied career opportunities
- a stimulating work environment focused on innovation
- enthusiastic and collaborative teams
- competitive salaries and benefits promoting work-life balance: a complete group insurance plan, group RRSP, flexible hours, 4 weeks of vacation, etc
- various social activities and free snacks every day